TWENTY SEVEN

DEAR HARRY,

I'm sorry if this letter arrives and wakes you up, but I just needed to talk to someone, and well, you are one of my closest friends. I know I don't share much about my family, but I found something in my brothers room. It was my mother's.

Freya paused writing, trying to share as little information as possible. She didn't want Harry to find out all about her life through a letter.

I wish I could talk to you in person. Anyways, I'm struggling over here. That's all I can say for now.

Freya

She sent out the letter extremely early in morning, seeing she couldn't sleep that night and had no interest in talking to her brother. She only hoped Harry could comfort her with the little information she gave him.

»»-------------¤-------------««

It turns Freya was right, Harry was still able to comfort her even with a lack of intel. Just him writing back immediately made her feel better. It was at that moment, she was so immensely happy she had allow Harry Potter to befriend her.

Instead of asking questions, Harry told her about how Dudley fell into a large puddle outside their home, soaking both him and his Aunt Petunia.

This time Freya hadn't written about the situation, which made her smile as she read his own handwriting telling the story. It meant much more coming from him. Freya felt a small smile creep onto her face when a faint knock came at her door.

"Please hear me out." Her brother whispered, his desperation was clear.

The younger Majors walked over the door and hesitated turning the knob, but she did after a moment and was greeted by her brothers sad eyes.

"Explain." Freya demanded, stepping back to allow him in.

Finnick walked in and sat beside her on Freya's bed, "I'd like to start by saying sorry." He began, "I shouldn't have acted out, and you had every reason to be mad."

Freya's gaze stayed on her feet, not looking at her older brother.

"I'd also like to say I'm sorry for not being more open with you." Finnick sighed, "It's been a while since you've been home Frey, I guess it just slipped by mind to keep you up to date."

A guilty feeling knotted itself in Freya's stomach, it wasn't her brother fault she had been gone so long. As she was consumed in thought, Finnick reached in his pocket and pulled out a photo.

"This is Catherine." He showed it to her.

Freya took the photo and looked to see her brother with his arms wrapped around a very pretty girl.

"We started dating a week after you left." He admitted, "I should have told you sooner."

"And you want to give this to her?" Freya held up the box with a half smile.

"Very much so." Finnick nodded.

"Why didn't you just tell me all this loser?" Freya punched his shoulder, "I've always wanted a big sister you half wit."

"Sorry." He chuckled, "Would you like to meet her?"

"Uh, yeah!" Freya looked at him like he had three head, "She needs my stamp of approval before she gets this." The blonde shook the box.

"Deal." Finnick grinned.

Relief washed over Freya as she continued to look at the picture, her brother looked so happy, she hadn't seen him smile that big since their mother past. It warmed her heart knowing her brother had finally found someone. It also excited her to have another woman in the family, it had been too long.

"Did Dad know?" Freya groaned after a moment.

"Yeah." Finnick sighed.

"Damn it." Freya looked at her big brother, "He's never gonna let me live this one down."

"Psychotic episode or the fact that he knew before you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Both!" Freya fell back onto her bed.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Emilia Clarke as CATHERINE BELLFORD