THIRTEEN

DUMBLEDORES ARMY QUICKLY became Freya's favorite pastime. With school work and classes being terrible she could use the distraction. Another pleasure in Freya's life was the fact that she hadn't written in some time.

The girl spent her days daydreaming through class.

Another positive of her joining the D.A was she actually began to make some acquaintances through practice. The blonde actually found that she enjoyed Neville's company and they were often partners for practice.

"Hey Neville." Freya waved as she walked into the room of requirement.

"Hey!" The boy smiled.

Freya's gaze met Harry's as she headed further in, she quickly glanced away but it was too late, the boy was already coming over.

"You'll be friends with Neville but not with me?" Harry dramatically put a hand over his chest.

"Yeah, I like Neville." Freya teased.

"More than me?" Harry furrowed his brows.

"Maybe."

"Ouch Majors." Harry sighed.

Freya went to say something again but glanced over as Hermione, Ginny, and Ron walked in.

"Your pose has arrived." Freya tilted her head before walking away.

Harry watched her walk away with a sigh before heading over to join his friends.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya was packing up her things to leave the room of requirement when she heard awkward shuffling behind her.

"Um Hi." The red haired boy shifted.

Freya turned and raised an eyebrow at the Weasley boy in front of her.

"I'm Ron."

"Yeah I know, we've met." Freya scrunched her face in confusion, after all she did spend the summer at his house, "Do you need something?"

"Well you see, I was in the Great Hall yesterday and I was talking to Neville about the D.A. And well he brought up your name and-"

"Spit it out Weasley." Freya cut him off from rambling.

"Neville said you're a good teacher, could you help me with expelliarmus?"

It took a moment for Freya to process what exactly the boy was saying, she had never truly had a proper conversation with him in her time at Hogwarts, "Why didn't you ask Harry or Hermione?"

"If I wanted a lecture and zero help I would have asked Hermione, and you don't exactly ask the boy wonder for help." Ron admitted with a shrug.

"Hm I think we just might get along Ron." Freya crossed her arms, she had to admit the boy had a point, "Your lesson can start now."

"Okay cool, great!" Ron smiled, putting his book down and getting out his wand from his back pocket.

"Hit me." Freya instructed, Ready for an impact.

Ron scrunched his brows before raising his fist.

"No!" Freya jumped, "I meant with the spell, don't actually hit me."

"Oh." Ron brushed his hair back in embarrassment while Freya let out a laugh.

Ron then attempted to cast the spell, rather than disarming Freya, he was sent flying back on his butt.

Freya then instructed him to loosen up, relax and stop over analyzing.

"The spell should be second nature." Freya encouraged, "Now try."

Ron made another attempt, this one better than the last. He managed a few sparks out of his wand, and staying standing.

"Okay now just picture the spell and cast it."

"Expelliarmus!" Ron flicked his wrist.

Surprisingly enough Freya's wand flew out of her hand and onto the floor.

"I did it!" Ron smiled.

"Hell yeah you did!" Freya allowed herself smile.

"Thanks." Ron picked up the blondes wand and handed it to her.

"Yeah no problem." Freya nodded, taking it.

Then both teenagers heard a pair of voices from behind the large mirror in the back of the room.

"Who's that?" Ron whispered.

"No idea." Freya whispered back.

The girl decided to take a look, she and Ron slowly made their way to the mirror. Both stuck the head around to see Harry and Cho Chang.

"Yeah that was great Cho." Harry nodded with a smile.

"Thank you so much for helping me Harry." She thanked sweetly.

Both Ron and Freya looked at each other with puzzled looks.

"Is she," Ron paused with a whisper, "Flirting?"

"Looks like it." Freya shuddered as Cho continued her fondling of Harry.

"Gross." Ron cringed, continuing to watch as Freya pulled her head back behind the mirror.

"Merlin's beard, she kissed him!" Ron whispered yelled to Freya, "Wait he pushed her away!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Gross"