SIXTY-FIVE

THE MAJORS FAMILY had yet to come down from their high of good news. Freya took it as the perfect opportunity to distract herself from the absolute mess that was her life.

"It's going to be a boy," Finnick proclaimed with his chest puffed, "These genes are strong."

"Who's gonna tell him genes don't determine the sex of a baby?" Freya whispered laughed into Catherine's shoulder while she simply shook her head at her Fiancé.

"Whatever you say dear." She mused.

Catherine and Freya had gotten engulfed into the conversation of the wedding after that. The couples original plan was to wait nearly a year in order to make sure Catherine's family could make it.

Apparently the Bulgarian bunch were notorious procrastinators when it came to making plans.

"But somehow I managed to convince my mom to come this weekend," Catherine smiled brightly, "We're going to tell them all the news then."

"All?" Freya raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," The woman nodded, "My sister Albena will be accompanying them."

"Exciting!" The blonde nodded.

"I hope so, my family can be a bit-" Catherine paused, "Much sometimes."

"More than these two?" Freya asked, both women looking over to Greyson and Finnick watching a muggle football game intently.

"Oh yes."

"I simply don't know how that's possible." Freya laughed.

A few minutes later the post was delivered through the front mail slot. Nothing out of the ordinary for the muggle family, however when the blonde stood up to retrieve it, she heard a slight tapping at their kitchen window. 

Freya's heart skipped a beat as she not so gracefully ran into the room, hoping her eyes would fall upon Hedwig, dropping of her much anticipated letter from Harry.

Instead, they landed on a scraggly looking Owl who was missing an eye.

"What in the bloody hell." Freya muttered, walking to open the latch and retrieve whatever the ugly creature had delivered for them.

She reached out to grab the letter and took it from its mouth, just nearly missing its beak going to nip her finger after retrieving it.

"You bastard." Freya cursed, just narrowly missing a wound. She looked down and saw the letter was addressed to not any official members of the Majors family, but to a Caterina Bellford.

"Uh," Freya examined, "Catherine something came for you."

The brunette walked in the kitchen a few moments later, letting out an awful grown at the sight of the quite unsightly owl, "This should be good."

The woman walked over and begrudgingly took the letter, anticipating its contents, not however, anticipating it to fly out of her hands and begin to form a face.

Catherine, age 25, had received a howler.

"CATERINA REY BELLFORD you BITCH"

"That," Catherine groaned and looked at Freya, "Would be my sister."

Both women sat through about 5 minutes of complaining via Mail. The rant had just finally ended when the men of the house waltzed their way into the kitchen.

"What was all that?" Finnick scratched his head, trying to figure out what had just taken place in the room.

"Remember when I said my family was crazy?" Catherine sighed, "I meant it."

»»-------------¤-------------««

The next few days were spent preparing for the arrival of the entire Bellford clan. Finnick and Catherine's flat was far too small to house all of them, so it was decided everyone was to stay at the Major's house.

Freya distracted herself with cleaning and preparation, it was a welcome waste of time that kept her busy. She also had written to Neville quite a few times, she also enjoyed doing that. The blonde missed her friends, and it was only July.

"Freya I really appreciate you letting Albena and I stay with you in your room." Catherine said, while laying down some spare mattresses on her wood floor.

"It's no problem." Freya smiled, "My room is much bigger than Finnick's anyway."

"Well my sister can be a handful," The older woman explained, "She loves using magic."

"Who doesn't?" Freya laughed, "It's our gift."

"I know, I know," Catherine continued on, "She just uses it for nearly everything which causes some tussles with my parents."

"Oh?"

"My parents don't like using magic to solve problems, only to have fun."

Freya couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her statement, "You're parents only want magic for fun?"

"Oh yes," Catherine nodded, "For example, when I was little I had the most incredible pair of duckie boots that they enchanted to quack with each step."

Freya laughed at the thought of a young Catherine running around with quacks tracing her movements, but as she did a large noise came from downstairs.

Both women looked at each, confused, and headed quickly down the stairs to see what the ruckus was about. 

They traced in back into the living room, where Finnick held a chimney brush, however at closer look they saw he was completely covered in soot. Freya's eyes then fall on three figures that had appeared out of their fireplace. One was a tall lanky man who wore funny looking glasses, his bright yellow shirt immediately drawing the blondes eyes. Next was a very short woman, who looked even shorter next to this man, her own quirky attire drawing attention. Lastly there was another woman, one's who bore a striking resemblance to Catherine, only much taller and with darker makeup.

"Caterina!" The two adults chorused happily, looking around the room. While the younger woman had a judging look on her face and snickered to herself when her eyes fell on the oldest Majors sibling.

"Babe," Finnick stammered, his face completely black from all the ash he was once cleaning, however bright red underneath, "I think your family is here."

introducing...

Chelsea Peretti as ALBENA BELLFORD

Bill Nighy as BORIS BELLFORDSally Field as TATIANA BELLFORD

Sally Field as TATIANA BELLFORD