SEVENTEEN

"GOOD MERLIN I hope this is a joke." Ron winced, folding the paper in his hand.

"What ginger?" Freya asked, taking a bite of a pumpkin pasty that she saved from dinner.

"Bellatrix Lestrange escapes prison." Ron held up the Daily Prophet, "Thats the headline."

"Bloody hell." Neville's mouth fell open as he paled.

"Don't worry, we're safe here." Freya assured taking another slightly larger bite.

A cough then came, interrupting the groups conversation around the fire.

"I just came to see if you guys got the coins message." Harry awkwardly shifted his stance, avoiding Freya's gaze.

"Yep we did." Ron nodded, looking back and forth between Freya and Harry, "We all did."

"Okay." Harry paused stiffly, "See you around."

Once the raven haired boy was out of ear shot both Ron and Neville turned their attention to the blonde sitting opposite them.

"Seriously when are you guys going to be friends again?" Ron whined, "I already have to avoid you when I'm with Hermione, I cannot bloody do it with Harry too."

"I think I made it pretty clear we weren't friends in the first place." Freya stubbornly looked at her nail beds.

"Oh that's a load of hippogriff shit." Ron argued, sitting up in his seat.

"You guys talked everyday." Neville added.

"They were friends Neville." The red haired boy decided.

"Well Harry decided we aren't anymore, and I decided we never were." Freya huffed, "Now drop it, both of you."

"You are not pushing us away Freya." Ron pointed out, "You saved my dad, that makes you my friend."

"That's sweet. But I'm not making another 100 apologies to Harry."

"What do you guys do during your secret lessons?" Neville asked, catching Rons attention aswell.

"Learn." Freya said obviously looking at both boys.

"You guys don't talk at all?" Neville prodded.

"Nope. Silence." The blonde nodded.

»»-------------¤-------------««

The next morning Freya received a letter from an unknown owl.

Freya,

Whatup witch. (Tonks was here)

How's your school year going? I've heard all about the bitch in DADA. Seriously I would die if I had to deal with her. Oh and also before I forget Mr. Weasley sends his greatest thanks for saving his life.

Now the serious stuff. Snuffles told me you and Harry aren't talking? Why the hell not? Owl me back asap.

Amity

Freya smiled as she read the letter, but dread the last three lines. She figured they would find out eventually, but she didn't know Harry had told Sirius. Freya was secretly hoping Sirius would have talked some sense into his godson, but alas the two were still on the rocks.

Dear Amity and Tonks,

My year has been so so, at best. Umbridge is bloody terrible and I'm surprised I haven't burst out of anger. I'm dying over here. Tell Mr. Weasley it was my pleasure and I'm very glad he is doing well.

As for Harry things aren't so great. I can't explain everything in writing, but he's being a prat over nothing. Tell snuffles he is a snitch for telling you.

I miss you both, school sucks. Let's go take over the world.

Freya