THIRTY THREE

FREYA LAID IN her bedroom staring at the ceiling above. Lucky for her, the Weasleys had a spare room which they allowed her to occupy, rather than share with Ginny and Hermione, who would be arriving today later that day. Needless to say it was a relief for both parties involved. The blonde had barely gotten any sleep that night, and now there she was, staring at ceiling waiting to hear any sign movement outside her door. She could hear the birds chirping outside her window, which meant it was at least late enough for someone to be awake, at least she hoped so. The pressing thought of Harry's arrival had an undeniable effect on Freya's mindset, and sleep was the first thing to go.

Lazily getting up out of her bed, she threw her hair into high ponytail and a large tee shirt Ron let her borrow the night before. With a yawn she walked out of the room to see just about every bedroom door wide open and empty inside. Peaking in each one Freya got a nervous knot in her stomachs they turned up empty. She quickly ran down the stairs, worried that something terrible had happened, her fuzzy socks making her slip every step of the way as she ran on the hardwood floor.

"There she is." Amity spoke up, all eyes turning to the blonde who fastly wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth with her blue eyes open wide at the group in front her. She hadn't even had her morning coffee, but come to find out Freya's waiting around had lead her to get up at 11 o'clock.

"Finally you're awake." Ron snorted, looking at her choice of clothes and surprised demeanor.

Just as Freya was beginning to comprehend what was going on around her, a raven haired boy stepped out into view, a nervous grin on his face as he did so.

"Harry." Freya's eyes opened wider, immediately more conscious of herself as she looked down at her odd outfit.

"Freya." He smiled, his glasses falling down on his nose as he looked at her, which he quickly shoved back up.

The blonde nervously attempted to hide her blush as she pulled down pieces from her ponytail to hide her face, while Harry's blush was rather evident.

"Are you gonna hug her or?" Sirius spoke up from the back, making both teenagers jump and shift awkwardly.

Harry seemed to snap back into focus as he walked over to her. Freya bit her cheek as walked over and hugged him, "Good to see you."

"You too." Freya nodded, "Uh w-want help with your things?"

"Actually." Harry looked down at his trunk then back to the blonde, "Yeah, I do."

"Great." Freya pulled out her wand and levitated Hedwig and her cage as Harry grabbed his trunk. Both teenagers headed up the stairs, leaving the group behind them restraining their giggles less and less as they got farther away.

"Ya think she's knows that's one of Harry's favorite tee shirts?" Sirius nudged Ron who could barely hold himself together with laughter, "Did you tell her?"

"Who do you think gave it to her?" Ron wheezed pointing two thumbs at himself, making everyone else in room laugh as his hands fell to his knees.