FOUR

AS HER PEN LIFTED Freya felt herself slip back into consciousness. Today's writing took up 2 rolls of parchment.

"Shorter than usual" She shrugged as her eyes scanned the words she had printed on parchment.

Freya didn't really plan on reading what she had written due to her bad mood from earlier, but she couldn't help herself when she read the name Dudley. The chubby boy always seemed to have incredibly weak insults against Harry and they typically made Freya laugh. She continued to read, but felt her heart begin to race as she read further, as if something was off.  The girl felt the emotions of what she wrote about, it was almost as if she was Harry in the flesh. Her heart beat at the same tempo as his and their breaths were practically equal. Freya read as the dementors attacked and how Harry fought them off. But suddenly her writing stopped. The ultimate cliffhanger.

"Well fuck." She breathed, getting up from her chair and leaving her room in a huff.

Freya closed her door and walked down to the room Hermione and Ginny shared and knocked. There was no response, so she knocked again more aggravated than the first time.

"Harry!" Freya heard Hermione's voice coming from downstairs.

With a sigh Freya peaked down the staircase and took a few steps down to see what was going on.

"Thank goodness you're alright dear." Mrs. Weasley embraced the shaggy haired boy, "We were all so worried."

"It's good to see you Mrs. Weasley." He smiled.

Harry made his way around and said his hellos to everyone. Freya continued to watch as he made his way to Sirius.

"Ive missed you" Harry hugged the man while he smiled.

"I've missed you too."

The two separated and Freya continued to watch from above, with no intention of revealing herself.

"Couldn't help yourself?" A soft voice came from behind her, almost making Freya jump.

"What are you doing up here?" Freya whispered harshly, like she had been caught doing something.

"Watching, I'm not quite sure if Sirius wants me around just yet." Amity continued to watch the scene below.

"Well why?"

"I let him have alone time with Harry," The woman shrugged, "They have a very special bond."

"So you are two together then?" Freya asked abruptly not particularly caring about her status with the woman she was asking, "I'm kinda new here if you haven't noticed."

"In most sense of the word yes." Amity shrugged with a small smile.

The blonde broke her whisper slightly, but reverted back to silence, "You can't hide up here forever."

"And neither can you." Amity pointed out with knowing look.

"I have a much better reason." Freya sighed.

"And what is it?"

"You already know. I'm sure everyone here does."

Freya decided she had enough of watching, and stood up. The blonde quickly walked back to her room and swiftly shut the door.

What she didn't notice, was that she was much louder than she had expected and drew the attention of those downstairs.

"Who was that?" Harry asked scrunching his eyebrows trying to get a glimpse.

"That was a confused teenage girl" Sirius replyed cheekily, watching the door slam shut as well.

"He asked who, not what Sirius." Amity groaned as she made her way down the stairs and watched Sirius laugh.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya sat in her room for a few more hours. She heard the comings and goings of the rooms neighboring hers, but she had yet to speak a word to anyone. The silence as much as Freya didn't want to admit it was getting the best of her. When a thundering knock came at her door she almost jumped out of her chair.

"Um Freya?" A red headed boy poked his head through the door, a nervous look painted across his face.

Without saying a word she turned her head to face Ron with a slightly cold look.

Being a little spooked by her demeanor Ron took a step back, "My Mum told me to come get you for dinner."

Silently Freya stood and walked past Ron out of the room. Still slightly dumbfounded, he followed after like a kicked puppy.

Walking with authority in her step, Freya slowly made her way into the dining room. Almost immediately all eyes were on her. She was being watched most intently by a pair of green eyes, trying to figure her out. She took an empty spot next to her old professor, Remus gave her a reassuring smile as she sat down. It was quiet as everyone was still watching this mysterious new member of the table, until Mrs. Weasley came in and out down the food.

"Quite staring and eat!" She clapped, finally taking some attention away from the blonde.

Freya picked at her food and slowly other conversations began to grow. Ron and Hermione were laughing at Tonks morphing and even Remus was chuckling along. The twin Weasley boys were deep in conversation and the adults seemed to be catching up.

Harry, however had his eyes locked on Freya. He just couldn't figure out how he knew this mysterious girl and why she was here. Freya was aware of his staring and keenly avoided his gaze.

"So Harry what exactly happened" The oldest red head at the table asked.

"Arthur.." Mrs Weasley placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh it's alright," Harry spoke up, "The dementors came out of nowhere, they just started attacking and I did what I had to."

"Very brave Harry." Arthur nodded.

"Very brave indeed." Sirius raised a glass, "To Harry!"

"To Harry!" Everyone chorused.

Freya raised her glass slightly, but couldn't manage to muster up the saying.

He was the reason she was here. He was the reason Freya was pulled into the spider web.

"Freya?"

Suddenly she looked up and noticed the whole table was looking at her.

"Why didn't you toast?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.

"I raised my glass." Freya mumbled, swishing her drink in hand.

"You didn't say anything." Hermione continued to prod.

Freya sat in her chair quietly, trying to ignore the lingering eyes.

"It's fine Hermione." Harry spoke.

"Excuse me." Freya stood and pushed in her chair, "Thank you for dinner Mrs. Weasley."

"Of course dear" The mother uncomfortably shifted.

The blonde began to walk out of the room with an agitated look on her face.