THIRTY SIX

AFTER GETTING A DRINK with Neville for what turned into hours, Freya returned to the Weasley house by floo, assuming everyone else had as well. She had sat with the Longbottom boy for nearly 3 hours, catching up on each other's lives and what wasn't exchanged in their letters. When she got back Harry, Hermione, and Ron were deep in conversation in the kitchen, their loud whispers reaching Freya's ears as she approached. Harry seemed to be very adamant about a point he was making while the other two weren't buying it.

"There you are." Ron called her over, "Tell him he's being crazy." He pointed to Harry, who had a frazzled look on his face.

"About what?" The blonde walked in, looking at the trio.

"He thinks Draco has become a death eater." Hermione shifted her stance, avoiding her gaze.

"Harry." Freya sighed halfheartedly, "That's really a extreme accusation."

"It makes sense Freya," He pushed his hair back and shoved his glasses back up, "His entire family is!"

"You can't just assume these things." Hermione shook her head, "I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just we can't be sure."

"I agree." Freya stated, surprising both the boys and Hermione herself.

"He was in Knockturn Alley, you saw him." Harry argued to Ron and Hermione.

"Harry." Freya put a gentle hand on his shoulder, making Harry immediately more conscious, "We can't prove anything. Let's just go to bed."

"Fine." Harry gave in after a moment, reluctantly walking up the stairs with annoyance in each of his steps.

"Harry wait." Freya followed quickly after him, Hermione and Ron stayed downstairs, heading into the living room.

"Yeah?" He turned, raising an eyebrow and the girl who ran up the stairs next to him.

"I have something for you," The blonde began to reach in her back pockets of her blue jeans, "Why didn't you tell me I'm like the worst friend ever?"

"What? Yournottheworst-" Harry began to stammer, not knowing where she was going with this conversation.

"I totally am," she cut him off abruptly with her opposite hand, her red nail polish catching Harry's attention, "How could you not tell me I forgot your birthday? Neville reminded me today." She had an apologetic smile on her face.

"Oh, I didn't even notice." He relaxed as she pulled something out in a plastic wrap.

"Well I'm sorry anyway, but I remembered you telling me you love treckle tart through the door last summer and-" She pulled out a large pastry in slightly smushed packaging, "Here." Freya handed it to him.

"Sorry it's a little crushed," Freya laughed with an eye-roll while Harry rather happily took it.

"Some of the best desserts I've ever been given have been smushed." Harry stifled a laugh looking back at her, "Thank you for remembering."

"It's the least I could do," Freya shrugged, "Considering I couldn't remember your birthday."

"It really not a big deal, my own family doesn't." He scrunched his face making Freya giggle as he took a large bite.

"When's your birthday?" Harry asked, his mouth full so to the point where he was barely understood by the blonde and crumbs fell out of his mouth.

"April 29th." Freya told him, "You better not forget it." She winked before heading off to her own bedroom, leaving Harry to finish his dessert with a content smile plastered on his face, "Goodnight Potter."

»»-------------¤-------------««

The next day for all student returning to Hogwarts., was spent packing their things for school. It was particularly dreadful for one Ronald Weasley who couldn't fold clothes to save his life. He struggled and tried every method, and every time his clothes would end up in a scrunched ball which he knew would be reprimanded by his mother as soon as she laid eyes on his trunk. The red haired boy sighed deeply looking at the mess in front of him, while Harry mused from his side of the room.

"Struggling?" Harry asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Bugger off." Ron groaned, turning his attention back to his problem.

Harry personally found his issue quite funny. The boy himself was good at folding and organizing his things to take up as little space as possible. Growing up in a cupboard underneath the stairs could do that to a person. So Harry's things were almost all packed by the time Freya Majors came marching in and fell onto his bed.

"Ugh." She sighed.

"Ugh indeed." Ron agreed audibly, staring his clothes down as if it would help him any, "Wait, what are you ugh-ing?"

"I'm bored." The blonde settled, earning a glare from the boy.

"You finished packing?" Harry raised an eyebrow as he folded his spare robes and placed them neatly into his trunk.

"Hours ago." She cockily sat up on her elbows and looking at the two boys.

"Are fucking kidding me?" Ron muttered, a defeated expression across his face.

"Wanna help me?" Harry asked just to annoy his redheaded counterpart, which Freya immediately caught on to.

"Absolutely." She sat up and was handed a pile of clothes to fold.

"You two are real pricks." The boy growled, throwing a pair of pants into his trunk in a huff.

Freya just laughed to herself as she folded a few shirts. Mostly tee shirts that Harry would probably never wear considered he acted like only owned one. Her eye then caught a familiar blue shirt that Ron let her borrow a few days prior.

"Hey dipshit, found one of your shirts." She held it up and dangled it obviously. Ron turned and immediately became wide eyed as he attempted to hold back his laugh.

"Actually," Harry intervened and grabbed the shirt from her hands, "It's mine."

Freya bit the inside of her cheek as she restrained herself from walking over to Ronald and strangling him right then and there, "Oh." Was all she could muster up while Harry folded it.

so I have some exciting news. A book about Catherine is officially on the way! It's going to be called Oddity and I'm so excited for you guys to read it. I'm totally loving her character rn and I really hope you guys are as pumped as I am. also thank you to each and every one of you who comment and vote on this story, it means the world! your guys' comments make my day. I'm so happy you guys love Freya as much as I do and I seriously cannot wait for the continuation of her and Harry's relationship. should we make #frarry official soon??;)

xoxo