TWENTY ONE

FREYA CHOKED ON her held back tears as she hoped everything would be okay. She sat in an empty corridor with her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth. It felt like hours had past as every possible outcome past Freya's mind. What if she didn't save him?

Her worry only increased as time went on, her heavy heart was become heavier.

"Miss Majors." A woman's voice came from above her, "Come with me."

"Professor McGonagall?" Freya looked up at the woman, who had a soft expression on her face.

"Let's go." She held out her hand, which was met with Freya's shaky own.

"Where Professor?" Freya asked, "I really need to-"

"I know everything." Her calm voice rang through Freya's ears.

"Are they alive, is Sirius alive?" Freya relaxed into McGonagalls leading posture.

"I'm not sure yet." Her own sense of worry laced the woman's voice.

"Is everyone okay, the order, did they get there?" Freya continued to ask.

"Freya, breathe." The woman consoled as they walked further.

"Where are we going?"

"Dumbledores office."

The two witches reached the office rather quickly, McGonagall said the password and both went up the stairs. Freya was still on edge, she couldn't relax until she knew everyone was okay.

"We are going to wait here." The Professor said, interlacing her fingers.

"Where is Dumbledore?" Freya asked, noticing his absence.

"He's gone to the Ministry."

"Did something go wrong?" Freya immediately asked.

"I'm not sure dear."

The blonde picked at her fingertips nervously, it took most of her strength not to break down in tears and instability.

Both women sat in the office for what felt like hours when a flash of light appeared along with a large group of people. She saw Remus and Tonks, along with Mr. Weasley.

Freya's breath was caught in her throat as she scanned the group for Sirius. It finally released when her saw his curly black hair and his hand intertwined with Amitys.

"It worked." Was all Freya could muster up as everyone was in conversation. Freya went to stand up as many pairs of eyes looked at her. The blonde stood up up weakly, opening her mouth to say something, but out of nowhere her vision went black and Freya fell to the floor.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Is she alright?" A muffled voice came to Freya's ears.

"Yes, just exhausted I'm sure." A female voice said from her other side, "I've never seen someone so distraught."

"She's brave." Another voice said from the foot of her bed, it was Neville's.

"What she needs is some rest." The female voice said again.

"She saved my life, I'm not leaving." The initial voice insisted, Freya recognized it as Sirius.

"I'm not leaving either." That was Amity.

Freya could hear their discussion but her view was still black, her eye lids began to flutter ever so slightly as she regained consciousness.

"Freya?" Neville said hopefully, putting a hand on her leg.

"Oh thank god." Amity gripped Freya's hand, "I was worried you went into a coma or something."

"That would be far too relaxing." Freya croaked, opening her eyes finally seeing people surrounding her bed. Neville was smiling as he stood at the foot of her bed with Ron, Amity and Sirius were together standing over her. Even Hermione and Ginny stood a few feet away. One person was missing, Harry. Freya didn't see the raven haired boy in the group.

"Is everyone alright?" Freya attempted to sit up.

"Yes, thanks to you!" Ron smiled, his face had a large cut on it.

"Tell that to your face." Freya's nudged, making everyone laugh.

Freya's gaze shifted to Sirius, "You're alive."

"I am." Sirius nodded, "I owe my life you blondie."

"It wasn't all me." Freya sat up fully now, "I can't help what I write."

"Regardless Miss Majors, you were a hero today." Dumbledore stepped into view, "I knew I had it right when I brought you into the Order."

"Thank you sir." Freya nodded, "I'm feeling much better, can I get out of here?"

"Whenever you please."

Freya half smiled and stood up, her clothes were all wrinkled. Amity immediately hugged her, which was a feat for both women, neither were big huggers.

"Do you guys mind if I go for a walk?" Freya asked, brushing herself off.

"Go ahead." Amity answered before anyone else could.

The blonde made her way to doors of the hospital wing when she overheard a small bicker between Amity and Sirius.

"Are you sure we should let her go? She just passed out."

"You are so daft Sirius." Amity slapped his arm, "She's going to find Harry."

"Is she?" Ron interrupted.

"I think so." Amity nodded, "Or he'll find her."

Freya tried to put their words aside as she walked out into the corridor.