FIFTY-TWO

FREYA TWIDDLED HER thumbs as Tonks explain to her family how exactly the Chimney Floo Network was meant to be used. Catherine of course, was quite used to the invention being a witch herself, but she did find great amusement in watching Finnick attempt to understand the happenings of her world.

"And that's it, simple as pie," Tonks finished her long winded explanation, "Who's first?"

Freya surveyed her options and quickly decided it would be best if she took the lead, hoping to get a few moments in to at least warn Harry of the impending Majors family gathering. She hoped the boy had at least some knowledge of what was coming his way, for both of their sakes. While her family had yet to find out about her recent blossoming romance, her intention was to keep it that way until the best possible moment.

"The Burrow!" Freya threw down her powder and shut her eyes tightly, saying a silent, "Please let this go well," as she did.

»»-------------¤-------------««

The blonde opened her eyes to a surprisingly empty living room. Only one person was seated on the couch, a deep in thought Remus Lupin.

"Professor?" Freya brushed herself off and stepped out of the fireplace, "Where is everyone?"

The scarred man looked up from his reading and greeted her with a warm smile, "Good to see you too Miss Majors," Freya took a slightly embarrassed breath, "I believe most of the red haired children are outside on their brooms, while Sirius and Amity should be here within the hour."

"Is that who I think it is?" The unmistakable voice of Molly Weasley filled the room as she came bustling in, her knitting following after her, "Freya dear!"

"Good to see you Mrs. Weasley," Freya accepted her hug, "Thank you so much for welcoming my family and I into your home."

"Anytime dear," The woman had the sincerity of a saint, "I talked to your father over a muggle telephone and he was just such a delight."

Almost as if on cue the fireplace once again opened itself up to another arrival, this time spitting out a discombobulated Greyson Majors. As that happened the flock of Weasley children returned through their back door, bringing the volume of the house up several notches.

"Freya!" Ron smiled brightly.

"Strange man we don't know!" The twins echoed after their youngest brother.

Freya did a quick survey of the boys that had rushed in and deducted that Harry was not with them. She couldn't deny her relief as she stepped over to the fireplace to help her father out, who was now wide eyed looking around the Weasley house.

"Weasleys," Freya introduced, "This is my father Greyson."

Once again like clockwork the floo opened back up, only this time the air was filled with a shriek.

"And my brother," She glanced back at her sibling as he brushed himself off in attempts to hide his embarrassed face, "Finnick."

"So nice to meet you both," Mrs. Weasley immediately walked over giving both men unexpected tight hugs, "Welcome to our home."

The next few minutes were spent acquainting her family with each member of the Weasley family, Finnick caught on quickly despite their similarities, Greyson however wasn't as lucky. Catherine and Tonks followed through the network moments later and the once empty living room was now bustling with people, just how Freya was anticipating. Her eyes kept scanning the crowd for her not to be found boy wonder, she was hoping to catch a moment with him before things got too hectic.