SIX

IT WAS LATE August when Freya decided to actually leave her room for more than meals and a shower. The weather was nice and she admittedly was going stir crazy. If she couldn't be at the lake, she might as well enjoy the Weasleys yard.

Not wanting to be spotted by anyone, she went out early in the morning. Freya tip toed down the stairs and out the door, trying her best not to make a sound. Actually being excited for this small excursion, she had a smile on her face.

Once she was outside she found a tree to sit under, birds chirping above her. The sunrise made Freya forget where she was, and why she hated it. It was just her and the sky. No writing, no Voldemort and no Harry Potter. Just Freya Majors.

Then a small branch fell on her head.

"Um sorry." A voice came from the tree.

"What the fuck?" Freya rubbed her head and looked up to see a boy with messy black hair covering his face.

"I didn't mean to drop it." He looked down at her, Freya had an angry expression.

Freya crosses her arms and turned to walk away.

"Wait." Harry dropped down from the tree, tripping slightly on his landing, "I'm Harry."

"Yeah I saw the scar." Freya rolled her eyes, turning to leave again.

"You're Freya right?"

"What's it to you?"

Harry paused, "Do you really write about me?"

"I'm don't want to talk to you." Freya's lips pursed as the boy tried to keep her attention.

"Is that why you've locked yourself in your room?" Harry asked.

The blonde turned again, growing more and more tired of this conversation.

"Wait, I'm sorry," Harry cut in, "Please stay."

Freya's face softened for a moment, the boy in front of her seemed for vulnerable than she had originally thought. She found herself turning back round, "Fine, you've got 5 minutes."

Harry smiled slightly, "Wanna sit?"

"I guess."

"So..." Harry started.

"So?"

"Tell me about you." Harry decided after a moment.

"No." Freya responded simply.

"Okay," The boy was taken aback, "I'll talk."

Harry started the conversation about his god father, Sirius. He talked about how he was planning to drop all the kids off at Kings Cross this year.

"You know Amity right? You two seem to be friends."

"Yeah, you could say that." Freya mumbled.

Harry went to continue but Freya cut him off.

"You really shouldn't talk to me."

"Why?" Harry looked puzzled, his eyebrows scrunched above his glasses.

"I wouldn't want you getting in trouble with your friends." The blonde finally made eye contact with his emerald green eyes.