TWO

FREYAS THINGS WERE packed, not that she had much choice in the matter. It's wasn't more than 20 hours earlier, headmaster Dumbledore showed up at her doorstep telling her she wouldn't be spending her summer at home as she had once planned. Instead she would be spending it locked up in some dusty old home with people she didn't know. The girl was incredibly disappointed to say the least, she was looking forward to spending the summer with her brother and father. Their trips to town and to the lake were always her favorite. To find out she would be missing both for a reason she hadn't quite figured out, put a definite damper on her spirits.

Freya was stubborn, that much was true. So when Dumbledore did show up on her doorstep, she didn't exactly go down without a fight. In fact, the old man himself would admit he underestimated her determination to get what she wanted. She started with out right refusal, then resorted to some guilt. Her headmaster wouldn't budge. Most people would never stand up to their headmaster, or even say no to them. Freya Majors was not most people. It certainly didn't help that her father was allowing all this to happen to willingly. Finnick, her brother just watched amusingly as Freya quite literally brought tears to her eyes not wanting to go. But unlucky for her, only one person was more stubborn that Freya Majors. That person, was Albus Dumbledore.

So Freya was finally coerced into agreeing to spend her summer in a ranky old house, with people she had never met. One being a criminal that was locked up in Azkaban for twelve years. So excitement wasn't exactly an emotion Freya was feeling. Anger was a better descriptor. She was angry she had to go to this prison house, she was angry her father agreed to it. Freya was most angry however, at herself. She was absolutely enraged that her stupid brain had to write stupid predictions about some stupid boy hero.

Harry Potter was that boy hero Freya loathed so immensely. It wasn't that she hated the boy himself, she hated how it had to be her that wrote about him. Freya personally had never conversed with the boy, at least not in a memorable way. She kept to herself that she wrote his future. In all honesty she didn't know he existed until her first year at Hogwarts. The only reason anyone found out, was because she congratulated Hermione Granger on sucker punching Draco Malfoy in the face. Apparently that wasn't common knowledge and Freya only knew because of her writing. Of course the bushy haired girl reported to Dumbledore what Freya had told her, and that's what got her in this whole mess to begin with. Freya was loud, yes. Always complaining, yes. But Freya Majors didn't tell anyone anything personal or really talk to anyone she didn't like in general. That was a no no. So the fact that she went out and congratulated a girl she had only seen in their common room on a sucker punch, was definitely out of the ordinary. So naturally, it had to blow up in her face.

That's how Freya was put into the situation she was now facing. So angry is definitely a way to describe Freya Majors current state. She was now put in the position to stay with a girl she loathed, a boy hero she loathed, and a seasoned criminal. Things were not looking so hot for the blonde. So she reluctantly packed her things into her trunk and was now waiting in her living room for someone to come retrieve her.

"Excited?" Finnick mocked as he sat in a chair opposite his sister.

"Bite me"

"I'll take that as a no..." He chuckled.

"No, Finnick I'm not excited to spent last part summer in some old shack when I️ could be at the lake or shopping in town," Freya crossed her arms,"You get have all the fun, while I'm withering away in some hellhole."

"Can't say you're wrong"

"Yeah, so should I️ repeat what I️ already said?"

"Your request for me to bite you?" Finnick asked.

"If you would be so kind." Freya huffed.

"Alright, alright I️ think I've heard enough" Greyson walked into the room,"Do have all your things Freya?"

"Yes Dad" Freya sat up,"Are you really making me go?"

"Good and yes"

"Daddddd" Freya whined.

"Listen Freya," He paused,"I️ know I️ don't know a lot about you being a witch, what you do and why. But I'm trying to be better. Your headmaster firmly believes you can save people. Who am I️ to not let you?"

Freya hadn't really thought about her ability to save people. She tried to be subtle and help in small ways in the beginning. Then Cedric Diggory died last year and Freya had given up. It's not that she didn't want to save people, the truth was she did. She let her fear of being wrong or too late cloud her thoughts.

"Okay?" Greyson hugged her.

"Okay"

Soon after a large boom came from the Majors family fireplace. Once the dust had settled it revealed a pink haired woman and Freya's old defense against the dark arts Professor Moody.

"Nice place." The pink haired woman dusted herself off,"You must be Freya." She came walking over to the girl.

"Nymphadora Tonks," She held out a hand,"But call Nymphadora and I'll have to hurt you."

"Freya Majors," She confidently shook her hand,"Call me anything but, and I'll have to hurt you as well."

"Freya!" Greyson nudged her.

"I️ think we're gonna get along just fine." Tonks smiled.

"Hate to break this up, but we better get going." Moody broke in.

"Alright lets go," Tonk smiled, but Freya found a frown creeping on her face.

"Bye Frey" Greyson hugged her one last time.

"Bye Dad"

Finnick stood up and walked over. He gave her a half-hug before ruffling her hair.

"Try not get in too much trouble baby sister."

"No promises Finny" Freya put on a fake smile.

The three made their way over to the fireplace and Moody handed Freya and Tonks each a handful of floo powder. Tonks went first, Then Moody.

"Wish me luck" Freya sighed, giving her final goodbye to her brother and father.

"12 Grimmauld Place"