SEVEN

THE WEEK OFF September 1st had finally arrived. The day Freya has been counting on since the day she had come to 12 Grimmauld Place. Only 6 days until she would be back at Hogwarts.

As much as she was happy about returning to school, she had a new nuisance to deal with.

Harry Potter had decided he had to know more about Freya Majors. The blonde intrigued him since the moment she slammed the door on his arrival, and even more since their day under the tree. So every day since he had gone to Freya's door and knocked.

"Freya?" Harry knocked for the first time.

"Go away." The girls voice came though the door, and he did.

But her initial denial didn't stop the stubborn boy wonder.

"Freya." He knocked a day later.

"Shove it Potter, I'm not letting you in." Freya called.

This back and forth continued for three days until Harry decided that he was going to talk her, wether she liked it or not. The boy sat on the outside of her door, leaning his back against it.

"Okay fine, if you won't let me in, I'll talk through the door." Harry started, "So I'm going to talk about my day."

"I don't care about your day Harry." Freya snipped, only her voice seemed closer than before.

"So I woke up to Ron screaming because his brother put itching powder in his underwear." Harry laughed, "Would you like to know what I had for breakfast?"

"No."

"I had eggs and bacon." Harry continued, unfazed, "Then I went out to the tree, I rather like it. There were never any trees to climb at the Dursleys."

"The fat one probably would have broken it if he tried." Freya scoffed quietly.

"You know about Dudley?" Harry asked, but was greeted with silence, "Okay, we don't have to talk about it."

»»-------------¤-------------««

With the next day came another knock, but this time Freya sat by the door, leaning her back against as Harry did on the other side.

"Did Ron wake you up this morning?" Freya asked quietly.

"No, surprisingly." Harry replied, just as surprised that Freya had asked him something.

"Hm"

After a moment Harry finally asked what he had on his mind, "Are you ever going to let me in?"

"Probably not." Freya decided, "Are you still going to come?"

"Yep."

»»-------------¤-------------««

Harry had gotten used to his daily visits to Freya's door. Ron always laughed as Harry would get up just to go talk to her. Today was no different, Harry got up walked down the hall and knocked.

"Freya?" Harry called through the door.

No response.

"Freya?"

Harry was used to a little silence during their visits, but he was confused as to why she was being so reclusive today.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, greeted once again by silence.

"Freya I'm serious," Harry knocked again, "Please answer me."

Harry began to worry slightly, giving a harder knock, "We don't have to talk I guess, just let me know if you're okay."

"Freya!" Harry pounded the door, trying to stay as quiet as he could.

Becoming more and more worried by the second, Harry did was he saw in a muggle police movie once, he kicked the door in.

Surprised by his own strength, the door busted open and off its hinge slightly.

Harry immediately saw the blonde sitting at her desk, writing furiously. The boy walked over trying to get her attention.

"Freya?" He reached to touch her shoulder.

"No!" A voice came from behind him, stopping him.

"Don't touch her," Amity warned, "Disturbing her could bad, she needs to finish whatever she's writing."

"Sorry." Harry whispered, drawing his hand away.

"It's alright Harry, just let her finish." Amity nodded making her way back out the door.

Harry sat down on Freya's bed looking at the room around him, he saw her books and calendar with September 1st marked in red ink. He also saw a picture of Freya and two other men, Harry figured it was her father. Maybe a brother too.

Pulled from his focus her heard Freya take a deep breath, seemingly coming back into consciousness.

"Freya?"

"Harry?" Freya's eyes darted to the boy sitting on her bed, then to her busted up door, "What the hell? Did you break my fucking door?"

"Yeah about that," Harry started.

"What kind of wizard are you, ever heard of Alohamora?!" Freya scolded, "Or perhaps just keeping out?"

"Sorry," Harry ran his fingers through his hair, "I don't know, I just thought something bad happened."

"Obviously I'm fine," Freya huffed, "My door isn't!"

"I'll fix it?" Harry shrugged.