𝙏𝙬𝙤 💀

Right now Rae was in front of two jocks that she caught by their clothes having time to talk to at least two of them after hearing rumor of another prank attack on the other school

"Tell me, do you guys plan to ago again?" Rae asked as she glares at them making the two jocks look at each other worried. "No! We were talking about pranking another school." The black hair jock said making the other team mate nod.

"Yeah! We're not totally pranking those freaks." The second one said making Rae raised an eyebrow and glares at them again.

"Send back a message to your leader whoever it is but I have a feeling who

"Send back a message to your leader whoever it is but I have a feeling who. Tell them, that this is going to be the first warning." Rae said as she walks towards them making the jocks walk backwards hitting the wall.

The jocks nod running away from her and she watched them go.

______

"Where are you guys going? Can I join? I want to hide from Draculaura who want to set me up on a double date." Clawdius said as he runs into Frank and the girls.

"Sure! We're going to Operetta if she can tell us what it is." Frank said with a smile and Clawdius nods fallowing them. 

"The Hall of Halloween." Operetta said as she puts down the map looking at the group with a smile and turns around to play the piano scaring Frank and others while Clawdius covers his ears.

"Ghouls, I spend a lot of time in the catacombs and I ain't never heard of it." She said to them as she looks at the catacombs. "Operetta, please help us. You're the only one who knows their way this place." Frank begs her.

"I need to know the real story about this awful day." Frank said and Operetta looks in thought for a second. "Well, I suppose it don't hurt nothin' to look." She said as she picks up a torch and the map.

"But don't get your hopes up, sweet pea." She gives Frank the map and open a bar door guiding them to their destination.

______