𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

Spectra immediately gets into action wanting to help out as much as she can when she heard that Rae's life was in danger

Spectra immediately gets into action wanting to help out as much as she can when she heard that Rae's life was in danger. She peeks from under the floor heading Toralei and Valentine arguing with each other.

"You never said anything about drinking from Rae! The plan was for you to get Draculaura's heart and that's it." Toralei said with a glare and Spectra holds her phone for recording. "I thought you wanted everyone to feel miserable." Valentine asked with his arms crossed.

"I do! But not the illegal way! Drinking blood from a human is forbidden it could send you to prison for life." Toralei said and Valentine sighs.

"Doesn't matter anyway, she won't hold for long but she's a fighter I can say that. She's fighting back so hard that I had to hypnotize her three times." Valentine said with a glare as he touched his bruised cheek.

"That love for the boy is giving her the strength to keep herself alive. Which is unheard of, usually when someone breaks out of my spell they become soul less. Yes, they will be alive but without a soul." Valentine said making Toralei flinch when she heard that.

"What about Draculaura?" She asked and Valentine. "Something similar to Rae but she won't be capable of  loving anyone ever. Even me." He said.

"Which is why I need to finish this before the spell is done in three days right on her birthday." He said and waved goodbye to her.

"See you later kitty, I need to feed. I'm feeling a bit thirsty." He said with a smirk.

Spectra comes out of hiding and sends the video to the group.

________

Rae sighs as she lays in bed which was the nurse's office feeling tired and drained, literally. The spell that she was cast on by Valentine had wore off again and she wanted to get up from the bed and head towards Clawdius but she was too weak.

She didn't have her phone with her because Valentine took it away from her. Rae doesn't know how she keeps breaking the spell that Valentine puts on her but she doesn't give up trying to break it.

She jumps as the door to the nurse office opens and she clench her teeth when Valentine comes in the room. He takes off his coat and adjusting his shirt as he sits close to her looking at her with a smirk.

"Hello, my little blood girl." He said and Rae glares at him making him chuckle. "I see that you still have that fighting spirit, did you know that dog of yours almost killed me if I hadn't put you in front of me." Valentine said.

"Coward! You think your so strong but it's not true. He will make your life miserable, if not him then I will." Rae said and Valentine shrugs not caring what she had said.

"Do you know what time it is?" He asked and sees her flinch when his eyes glow pink again.

"To rot in hell." Rae struggles to say as she try to look away but he force her to look at him using his hand to hold her head. "Give me your blood~💞." He whispers and Rae's eyes turn blank as she stops struggling.

"That's better." He said and leans down to her neck.

_______

_______

"Cupid! It's a love emergency." Clawdius said as he runs inside the studio where Cupid was, he turns around to face him and his friends who had a look of worried. Clawdius begins to tell him what had happened with Draculaura and Rae.

"The reason Rae was able to break the spell so many times was because Valentine isn't used to making two people fall in love with him. She really is fighting his hold, I admire her." Cupid said with a small smirk but soon turns serious.

"The only way for her to actually break it is using my special weapon. One hit is at it takes to break it off of her since Valentine doesn't have a strong hold on her." Cupid said making them nod.

"Same with Draculaura, we have to use this." He said and points to a case where it had his bow and arrows. "Hand me my bow." He said and looks shock at Cleo when she breaks the glass case with the key.

"Um... you coulda just opened it with the key." He said making Cleo chuckle nervously. "Oh." She said.

They all head out to look for Valentine, Draculaura and Rae to shoot them with the arrows.

"But don't you think making Rae fall in love with me is forcing her." Clawdius said walking through the hall way. "Trust me, you'll be perfect for this." Cupid said with a smirk as he remembered the conversation he and that human girl had.

He knew who Rae was, the normie who stood side by side with them monsters during Halloween even going as far as helping Holt get out of prison. He admires a person like that, someone that stands up for what is right and Spectra talks highly of her in her blog making him even more interested.

Soon everyone was in position looking at the fake couple, they even saw Rae with them holding her neck which made Clawdius growl sensing that it was another vampire bite. He calms down when Clawd pats his back reminding him that everything will be back to normal soon enough.

"Ready?" Frank asked and Cupid nods pointing his arrow at Valentine and the two girls who were coming down the stairs his eyes glowing.

"I've never seen a monster with powers like this. It's a miracle that Rae was able to break the spell so many times." Cupid said and looks down at his arrow. "One arrow won't be strong enough to break the spell on Draculaura." Cupid said.

"Use two then! Here they come." Clawdius said not seeing Toralei's minions looking ready to mess everything up. Cupid nods putting three arrows and making sure to shoot them at Rae and Draculaura but gasps as something hits him in the head making the arrows go everywhere.

"Look out!" Cupid shouts as he pushed Clawd out of the way and gasps as his arrow hits him in the chest. Clawdius gasps as he was hit with an arrow fallow by the last arrow which hits Rae who was already down the stairs, it hits her in the back.

The three stop to look at each other other feeling their hearts beat once the saw each other. Their friends all gasps as they watched Cupid kiss Rae's hand and Clawdius doing the same on her other hand.

"That went well, at least she's out of danger." Cleo said.