𝙎𝙞𝙭 💀

"What do you think?" Rae asked Clawdius as they dance together once the party continues, his friends seemed to enjoy the party

"What do you think?" Rae asked Clawdius as they dance together once the party continues, his friends seemed to enjoy the party. "It was great! I didn't know you could sing." He said and Rae smiles.

"I could do other stuff not just singing, I'm glad it came out perfectly. Honestly I was a little nervous but once I grabbed that microphone it all went away." She said and Clawdius nods.

"So, what do you do? Or what's your favorite thing to do?" Rae asked and Clawdius smiles.

"Fashion, I like doing fashion. One day I want to become the greatest fashion designer." He said and Rae smiles seeing him get all excited about his dream.

"I guess I have to come to you for fashion advice when I become a famous singer, I'll be your first normie customer." Rae said and Clawdius chuckles. "I'll hold on to that promise." He said.

They both jump away when they heard loud horn through the house, Rae glares at the jocks who were standing in front of them. Everyone stops the music and our classmates look at them, Rae looks at Clawdius in worried as she sees Lilith.

"Attention, uh, everyone." Dumb #1 said looking at a paper. "Those are the same guys that trashed our school." Clawdius whispers making Rae frown.

"I warned them not to do it, but they didn't listen." Rae said.

"Now presenting, the most famous monster hunter of all time..." Dumb #1 said as Lilith gives them a smirk. "Tis I, Lilith Van Hellscream!" Lilith said making Clawdius tense growling sensing danger.

Rae grabs his hand to call him down so they won't give themselves away. Clawdius looks at their hands and sighs.

"Behold my magnificence!" Lilith said as she comes down and smirks as the jocks bow to her making Rae roll her eyes. "Unbelievable." Rae said.

"Halloween is my favorite time of year!" Lilith said. "And just like my famous monster-hunting uncle, I'm on the prowl, searching high and low for those vile, disgusting creatures!"

"Oh... It appears I've struck gold! What's this? Is that Rae Addams I see? Does the mayor know your here?" Lilith asked as she looks at Clawdius friends and stops in front of Rae with a smirk.

"Does the insane asylum know you scape? Look at that ridiculous hair you have." Rae said making Lilith glare at her but soon she smiles. "Just look at all of you. So many potential victims!"

"Are you a monster? Or maybe you?" Lilith said looking at the fire jacket monster and at blonde hair boy. "Or maybe you!" She said looking at Clawdius who was glaring at her beside Rae.