𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Draculaura asked with a frown and so did Clawdius

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Draculaura asked with a frown and so did Clawdius. "Rae, please tell me what's wrong?" He said holding her shoulders and Rae looks at him with a frown.

"Like I said, I don't know why I'm getting scared. I'm sorry." Rae said looking confused from her actions and wince when she felt a pain in her arm but ignores it. "I'm sorry Draculaura, but guess what Clawd got you?" Rae said looking at Clawd wanting to change the atmosphere.

"What you got there, big bro?" Clawdius asked seeing as how Rae didn't want to talk about it but decided to talk about it later. "A little something- something for Draculaura." Clawd said with a smile and that made Draculaura look at him with a smile.

"Oh." Draculaura said with a giggle. "You shouldn't have."

"What is it?" Frank asked.

"Black roses? Like the ones Clawdius brought to me last night visit?" Rae asked and Clawdius blushed as his friends look at him with a smirk.

"Wait? You don't know what he got?" Cleo asked. "I was only with him for a couple of minutes when he had left to get something." Rae said.

"Candy skulls?" Cleo said with a smile. "Bowl of yak meat?" Abby said and that made everyone look at her.

"What? Yak meat is a delicacy." Abby said.

"It's a study guide for her driver's ed test." Clawd said surprising Rae because she thought he will give her the necklace. "You can only take that test twice, or you have to wait another six months to get your license."

"Oh!" Draculaura said looking a bit sad at the book. "You shouldn't have." She said with a small smile.

Cleo, Abby and Rae look at him.

"Really?" They said and Clawd look at them surprise. "I guess I'd better go study right now." Draculaura said as she walked away from the book sadly.

Rae could hear Clawd whine as he watched his girlfriend go away with a sad look on her face. That's when Clawdius looks at his brother with a glare. "You got a ghoul like Draculaura a practical gift?" He asked his brother.

"Bad wolfie!" Clawdius said as he hits his brother in the nose with a magazine. "What happened to that necklace we found? Why didn't you give her that one?" Rae asked as she takes the magazine from Clawdius and hits him in the head.

"Ow!" Clawd said as he holds his nose and head where he was hit.

"Her hopes for her sweet 1600 are higher than the pyramids." Cleo said and smiles as she thinks about what she had said. "Now those would make a great gift!"

"Nah, I was actually saving the gift for her party that's why I give her something to distract her." Clawd said nervously as he looks away from Rae's gaze.

________

Frank, Abby and Rae were outside hearing Cupid show which Rae loves hearing when ever she comes around to hang out with the ghouls.

"Caller number five, you're on with Cupid, Goddess of Love." Cupid said and Rae smiles as she listens close. "Tell me, what matters to your heart?"

"He's a love genius, an expert on romance." Frank said with a smile. "Got a problem with love? He can fix it."

"Why not give it a try Rae?" Frank said with a small playful smirk as he hands her his icoffin.

"What?" Rae said with a blush as she pushed the icoffin back to him. "No way! I don't even have a crush on anyone." She said with a small nervous laugh and Frank raised an eyebrow.

"Come on! It's obvious that you like Clawdius, it doesn't hurt to ask advice." He said and calls a number dropped his icoffin back into her hands freaking her out.

"Oh my god! I- I gotta go." Rae said as she hears Cupid answer the call.

"Caller 10, what can I help in the department of love?" He asked and Rae blushed as she hides behind some bushes after she sees Clawdius playing basketball with his brother. "I-, I didn't really want to talk to anyone about this but I have this crush on this boy." She said nervously.

"Hmm." He and for some reason she let's out what's inside her. "I mean, we just meet like on the Halloween month. We are very different and I mean really different as in I'm human and his a monster." She said.

"Love can happen to the unexpected people love, you just have to embrace it. From what I can feel, is that you really like this boy and I bet he does the same." He said and smiles as he could heard her take a deep breath.

"But what if I ruin things between us?" She asked. "Will you rather live the rest of your life regretting not asking the boy out? Or the possibility of living a romantic relationship with him?" He asked and Rae looks back at Clawdius.

"It is a risk to love." He said and Rae nods at Cupid's words. "But, what if it doesn't work out?" She asked and Cupid chuckles.

"But what if it does." He said and Rae bites her lip. "I just say whatever is in your mind or heart, could never go wrong if what you say what's on your heart to this monster crush."

"Thank you Cupid, it was nice hearing this." Rae said and Cupid chuckles. "One more this love." He said as he cuts the signal stopping everyone from hearing what his going to say.

"What is it?" She asked.

"We monster are really good in bed, if you get what I mean. Specially wolfs, they have a pretty good stamina." He said and laughs as he heard the human girl let out a squeak.

"Bye!" Rae shouts as she ends the call hiding her red face after what Cupid had said. "Didn't need to know that." Rae said.

"Know what?" Clawdius asked making Rae scream and punch his face accidentally. "Ow! We really need to stop doing this." Clawdius said rubbing his chin.

"Well you should know that if I get scared my fighting reflexes kick in." Rae said and sighs touching his chin. "I'm sorry." She said and Clawdius shrugs.

"You got me good." Clawdius said with a smile as he sits beside her. "So, you wanna tell me what all that was about? Getting scared of Draculaura." Clawdius said and when the said girl heard the vampire's name she flinch touching her arm.