𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 🏝

As the couple kiss they were interrupted by footsteps coming this way making Rae pick up the spear and Clawdius ready to attack them with his claws

As the couple kiss they were interrupted by footsteps coming this way making Rae pick up the spear and Clawdius ready to attack them with his claws. Two familiar monsters show up with a scream seeing the couple ready to attack them.

"Wait! It's us!" Cleo said as they raised their hands up and Rae sighs with a smile hugging them. "I'm happy to see you guys." She said and Clawdius nods putting away his claws.

"We have to find them before that man does." Rae said and Clawdius sniffs for a moment pointing to straight up. "His smell here is stronger." Clawdius said and the group all fallow him.

____

"Honey, I love you and all that but it's morning my feet are killing me." Rae said with a frown as her feet ache from walking all day and Clawdius looks at her with a smirk. "All you had to do is ask me to carry you." He said and touched the ground.

"Scent's getting stronger. Gotta be close." He said and suddenly he puts Rae on his back carrying her through the jungle and she could hear Cleo scream. "I don't like this!" Cleo said probably having a bug on her face.

They been walking about 30 minutes in the jungle until Clawdius stops.

"What is it?" Rae asked.

"Frank's cologne, is getting stronger." He said and Rae nods. That's when someone jumps in front of them with a yell making Clawdius hold Rae tightly and the girls scream.

"Wait!" A familiar voice said and Rae opens her eyes smiling seeing Frank. "Frank! You okay." Rae said making Frank smile.

"You guys found me." He said and Rae jumps down from Clawdius back hugging Frank along with the others. "You know them?" The purple guy asked.

"We all came to this island together." Frank said pulling away from the hug, Rae waved with a smile standing besides Clawdius. That's when they heard Farnum's voice coming close to them.

"Farnum! You gotta get out of here." Frank said to the guy making him shake his head. "No, I won't leave you." He said making Rae aww.

"But he doesn't want us, it's you he's after. Go!" Frank said making the guy sigh and runs away, Rae grabs the spear from Draculaura's hand which she was holding for her for a while. The group jump when the Tiki's pointed their spears at them except for Rae who does the same glaring at them and at Farnum who comes close with Logan captured.

"Logan!" They call for him making him frown.

"Tell me where the Beast is!" Farnum said with demands making Frank shake his head. "Never!" Frank said.

"Tell me or I'll be forced to use-." Farnum was cut off by Abbey and Ghulio coming with Tiki on their side. "Stop! Jig is up, Farnum!" She said and the Tiki's that were with Rae and tithe others turn their spears at Farnum making him step back. "Tiki done being your wood puppets. Let my friends go."

"You really think a bunch of freaks can stop the great Farnum?" Farnum asked with a glare and smirks. He pushed out a magnet out of his staff pulling Frank only to frown when Rae holds Frank from being pulled, she yelps falling to the ground and looks down to see ropes wrap around her legs.

"What the hell?" Rae asked Clawdius helps her get out of the ropes cutting them with his claw. The purple monster that they were trying to help him get away had come back letting out a roar in anger which made Farnum.  "There's my prize." Farnum said with a grin.

"Not so fast!" He said as the monster tried to save Frank but the old man pulls Frank close to the magnet. "You will submit to me, or I pull all
the electricity right out of him."

"Hey, ow!" Frank wince and the big monster hesitated seeing the look of hurt on Frank making him look down. "Now that I've squashed your little rebellion, you can chain him up. And I'll be out of your wood chips for good." Farnum said making Rae frown seeing that they couldn't do anything with Frank getting hurt in the process.

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle. That's why I could never find you." Farnum said with a laugh as the monster turns back to his normal size. "To the boat!" He pointed to the docks.

_____

"It was a distinct pleasure using all of you for my personal gain, and not getting those half-breeds from you both." Farnum said to the confused couple until Clawdius eyes widen at what he was implying.

"What did you do?!" He asked with a growl and Farnum chuckles. "I wouldn't have any intimacy with each other for a week if I were you, unless you want to end up having some mutts." He said and Rae holds her stomach in shock and disgust.

"You sick bastard! You were planning to have me have kids and use them for your sick benefits!" Rae said and was going to throw the spear only for Farnum to hold Frank in front of him making her stop. "Now, I'm must take my leave ladies and gentlemen." Farnum said and everyone looks at the water hearing Gilda.

"Logan!" Gilda said making Logan smile. "You came back." He said and Gilda nods with a big smile looking confident.

"That's right, Logan. Farnum, let my friends go!" Gilda said making Farnum laugh. "You and what army?" He asked.

"A saltwater army." Gilda said a bunch of dolphins appear raising him up and a familiar orange tentacle grabs Farnum who screams. "Put me down! I'm Bartleby Farnum!" Farnum shouts.

Rae gasps as the sea creature was going for Farnum's boat making her shake her head. "Wait! We still need... never mind." Rae said as she saw their boat back in pieces.

"Our boat! Is fixed." Draculaura said with a smile as they all at Gilda. "The kraken felt really bad about what happened, so he fixed it." She said as she approached them and Rae giggles touching Kraken tentacle.

"Thank you." She said and the tentacle of Kraken splash her a bit of water. "Come on, let's get back to Monster High." Gilda said and they all nod.