𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🧞‍♂️

"Worst punishment ever!" Draculaura said and Rae cleans some object that were cover in dust, after the whole fiasco that Howleen did they were all punished to clean the attic from every inch of this place

"Worst punishment ever!" Draculaura said and Rae cleans some object that were cover in dust, after the whole fiasco that Howleen did they were all punished to clean the attic from every inch of this place. "I can't believe Bloodgood is making us clean out this dusty old attic." Clawdius said with a groan putting some boxes away.

"Thank a lot, Howleen." He said and Howleen groans looking back at him. "How many more times do I gotta say I'm sorry?" She asked her brother who was now swiping the floor.

"I'll let you know when you get there." Clawdius said and Rae sighs as she moved away away from the arguing siblings. As she walks away she saw a dirty mirror making her was to clean it only gasp when her appearance changed completely, Rae accidentally crack it making her nervous and quickly walks away.

"That was creepy." She whispers and picks up some old disks. "So far the day is getting bad and badder, specially on the day..." She stops herself from saying it and distracts herself by picking up a strange golden object and clean it.

Rae gasps as it glows brightly and drops down when it picked her up a bit, it was yank away from her hand and stood there for a moment. She hides her face when it got extremely bright and the whole place shakes. "Clawdius!" She shouts and she looks confused when a person appears in front of her.

"Greetings, Finder." She said with a smile and Rae looks at her confused. "Finder?" Rae asked and Clawdius comes behind her in worry but helps her get up looking at the girl.

"You have found me, how may I serve you?" She asked and Clawdius gasps. "So, wait. You're a genie?" He asked and the girl nods with a smile.

"Correct. I am Gigi. And I am here to serve the Finder." Gigi bows to Rae who still looked shocks until Clawdius shakes her a bit to snap her out of it. "And you, like, grant wishes and stuff?" Draculaura asked.

"The Finder is granted 13 wishes to use as she chooses." Gigi informs them and gives Rae the lamp. "Except that I don't bring people from the dead, can't make anyone fall in love with anybody else and definitely can't kill anyone." She said and that made Rae look down at the lamp.

"So I could wish for anything except for the  three things you said?" She asked and Gigi nods with a smile. "Well, I wish we weren't in detention anymore." Rae wished and Gigi claps her hands together with a nod.

"As you wish." Gigi then makes everyone along with her disappear not seeing her shadow smirk with an evil laugh only this one was a male.

"An eclipse in three days! When the moon covers the sun, the shadows will rule all!" He said and suddenly he cackles loudly. "And it's a human! This one will be easy to get in her head."

____

Rae and the others smile when they appear at the mall right in front of Cleo.