𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🧞‍♂️

"I'm telling you Rae and Clawdius are different

"I'm telling you Rae and Clawdius are different." Draculaura said as she, Frank and Ghulio stood behind a bush looking at the couple who were destroying some monster's homework with the new powers that Rae had with Clawdius laughing down at them.

They all turn around to see Gigi crying behind a tree and they made their way to her.

"Gigi, you okay?" Frank asked and she wipes her tears. "What's wrong? Does it have something to do with Rae and Clawdius?" He asked and Gigi looks down.

"I want to tell you, I really do, but I'm afraid I might do more harm." Gigi said but Frank wasn't having it because his friends were in trouble and not themselves. "Gigi, our friends are in trouble, we've got to help them." Frank said.

"As I told you, there is a temptation to the wishes a darkness." Gigi said and Frank looks in thought remembering what Twyla had said about the strange sensation that surrounded Rae. "A shadow." Frank said and Gigi looks at him with a smile.

"Yes." She said.

"Twyla said there was something weird going on in the shadows. I thought it was something to do with the upcoming eclipse." Frank said and Gigi looks at him in shock. "An eclipse? When?" She asked standing up and Ghulio shows her his tablet.

"Totally and it's going to be directly over Monster High." Draculaura said making Gigi panic. "This is terrible news." She said.

"Why?" Draculaura asked.

"I can't directly interfere with any decisions made by the Finder." Gigi said and Ghulio moans making Frank nod. "Ghulio's right, we're not the Finder. You should be able to tell us, right?" Frank asked and she nods with a smile looking back at her finder and her boyfriend who laughed and Whisp looking even more clear.

"We must be careful not to let others overhear. Come with me." Gigi said and they all walk away.

____

"This is your shadow who's doing all of this?" Frank asked after Gigi told him and the others about his shadow. "Yes. I am restricted by the rules of the lantern, but Whisp is not." Gigi said.

"Whisp turns the Finders against their better natures. He is whispering things to Rae and I'm unable to stop him." Gigi informs and Draculaura frowns. "And what about Clawdius?" She asked.

"That is not Clawdius, that is a shadow version." Gigi said. "If that's not Clawdius, then where is Clawdius?" Frank asked.

"He has been banished." Gigi said and the others were shock at the news. "Wait, wait, wait. Banished? Where?" Frank asked and she looks down.

"To my home, the lantern." She said and Frank stands up determined. "Then we're going there to get him back." He said.

"It will do no good. Even if you get Clawdius out, there is a much bigger problem." Gigi said and goes to a clock. "During the eclipse, Monster High will be cast into a shadowy twilight. And in that semi-darkness, shadows gain depth and power."

"When the eclipse is total, Whisp will become real, and if he can convince the Finder to wish, "All power to the shadow genie," he will gain all the powers of a dark shadow genie permanently." Gigi sighs thinking of what could happen to the school.

"They will be replaced with shadow versions. Whisp will be their leader and every one of us, including Clawdius, will be trapped in the lantern for all eternity." Gigi continues on with the problem. "And will banish everyone at Monster High into the lantern."

"What can we do to stop Whisp?" Draculaura asked. "There's no way to stop him now." Gigi said but Ghulio moans making Frank smile.

"He's right! If we can get Clawdius out and tell him what's going on, he could snap Rae out of it and then make everything go back to normal." Frank said.

"But inside the lantern is a strange and dangerous land that Whisp controls. It is not safe. And it won't be easy to find Clawdius." She said and Dracula jumps in.

"We must get him out and save Rae." Draculaura said.

"While I cannot get you inside, I can help you get back out. This orb can be used once and only once to transport you all back out of the lantern." Gigi shows them a mall orb and gives it to Frank.

"So, how can we get Whisp to send us into the lantern?" Frank asked with a thought which Gigi helps them. "Well, he is eliminating all obstacles in his path to ultimate power." Gigi said and Frank smiles.

"So we just have to become an obstacle." Frank said looking at the orb.

______

Rae giggles as she flies around the courtyard with shadow Clawdius glaring at everyone who tried to get close to her. Now she was upside down looking at Clawdius with a smirk which he sends one back kissing her on the lips.

"Maybe we should do something fun, like." He said and trace his claw to her throat and down to her chest which she blushed. "Like maybe take that step that we want." He whispers and before Rae could respond back they were interrupted.

"Rae, we need to talk." Frank said with a glare pointing at her. "Now!" And Rae glares at him but before they can get close to her Clawdius steps in front of her.

"Sorry, but she's busy with me." He said with a glare making Frank nervous but doesn't step back. "Cut the act, you're not the real Clawdius or Rae!" Draculaura said and Clawdius growls at her only for Frank to push him away.

"If you'll excuse me. Rae, these wishes have gotten way out of hand." Frank said with a frown. "Give up those wishes or we tell Bloodgood and get you kicked out of school!" Draculaura said and Rae gasps, Whisp comes behind her with a smirk.

"They challenge your power! Get rid of them." Whisp said and Rae nods. "Gigi, I need you!" Rae shouts.

"You summoned me?" Gigi asked and Whisp chuckles. "So, they want to know where their bestie is? Hah. Show them!" Whisp said and Rae smirks.

"Gigi, for my next wish I want you to make them... d...disap-." Rae struggle to say and Whisp eyes widen at that and looks at Clawdius with a glare. "Make her say it!" Clawdius nods and holds Rae's shoulders.

"Come on my sweet, make them disappear." He said and Rae nods. "I wish for you to make them disappear." She said and Gigi nods.

Three shadows come out showing Draculaura Ghulio and Frank's shadows looking ready to make trouble.

"Are you done?" Gigi asked and Rae looks at her. "Good, That was wish number eight." She said and left her making Rae look at the new crew.