𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 💀

Clawdius stood beside Frank watching the group look at the school in shock as it already had been vandalized by someone else

Clawdius stood beside Frank watching the group look at the school in shock as it already had been vandalized by someone else. His eyes widen seeing the police sirens go off and surround his family and friends as they all look afraid being caught.

"Run!!" Clawd shouts as all of them run away.

"Oh, no! I knew something like this was going to happen." Frank said with a frown. "Me and my stupid speech."

"Let's go, we need to help them." Clawdius said as they see police officers on top of them. Frank nods not saying anything and walk away from the spot.

_____

Clawdius could see Cleo looking around when the police had run pass her, she gasps when Deuce puts a hand on her shoulder. "Deuce? Clawdius? Frank?" Cleo said seeing her boyfriend and her friends.

"What are you doing here?" She said and looks at the rest of the group. "We came to try and stop you from doing something crazy." Deuce said making Cleo look offended.

"I guess we were too late for that." Clawdius said crossing is arms as he heard his brother call out to him. "Hey, bro! We didn't do it!" Clawd said with their sister behind and Toralei.

"Somebody did it before we got there." Clawd said making Clawdius sigh. "Don't worry, we saw the whole thing happened." Clawdius said.

"But if you didn't do it, who did?" Logan asked and they look to the side hearing Manny and Heath approached them. "You don't think it was Holt, do ya?" Manny asked making them all denied it was him.

"Does not matter. They thinking we did this! We must get out of here before police come and throw their books at us." Abby said making Frank agree with her. "She's right, There's a drain that leads back to the catacombs about two blocks from here." Frank said pointing to the direction they need to go. 

Before Clawdius could say anything they all freeze when the house behind them opens. A guy in a mask shouts at them. "Hey!"

"What are you doing out here? 'Cause the party is in here!" The boy said taking off his mask with a friendly smile opening the door for them. "Besides, once Rae comes here the party will be even more crazy." He said and Clawdius looks at him with a frown.

"Wait, you know Rae?" He asked the normie boy who nods. "Of course! She will be here any minute now, her friends are getting ready over here." Normie boy said.

"Come on in! Welcome to the party!" He said and Clawdius looks at his friends not looking at his brother and sister who looked suspicious at him. "This is a good way to hide from the police, blend in with the others." Clawdius said and Frank nods.