𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 💞

Rae giggles as she felt Cupid rub his nose against her neck planting kisses, she sighs as Clawdius had kiss her on the lips

They were together in her room enjoying quality time after school ignoring their friends when they tried to talk to them about some love arrows.

Rae could feel Cupid plant some more kisses on her stomach going down to her inner thigh as she was only wearing a tank top and small shorts making it easy for Cupid to kiss her body. As for Clawdius he looked at her like she were a pray, he leans for another heated kiss.

Rae could feel Clawdius hands dig into her being careful with his claws making her smile. She felt goosebumps when she heard Clawdius growl as he saw the vampire marks on her neck, that's when Rae had to cover her mouth when he suck on the marks and Cupid doing the same on her leg.

"Don't cover that moan of yours princess, we want everyone to know who you belong to." Cupid said as he pulls her hand away from her mouth making her blush. "Who's going to be your first?" He asked and Clawdius gives him a glare making Cupid chuckle.

"I see, well sweetheart I hope you do have a lot of energy. Remember... we monsters have a lot of stamina, specially this one." Cupid said with a smirk as Clawdius stood on top of Rae completely while Cupid was on her side.

"Enjoy

"Enjoy." He whispers in her ear making her back aching as Clawdius goes for the neck again.

______

As for Draculaura she was still madly in love with the wrong monster. While we had a problem snapping Cupid out of the romance between Rae and Clawdius, the only thing that matters to them is Rae's well being.

That's when Clawdius covers his ears from the whistle he heard making him glare at Clawd.

"What the heck bro?!" Clawdius said.

"We still need Cupid's help to save Draculaura! So you need to snap out of it." Clawd said and that made Cupid smirk kissing Rae's neck which was cover in hickeys. "Can't, is about time we spend some more time after all your brother went all out on our sweet innocent Rae." Cupid said as Rae blushed hiding her face.