𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 💀

The next day Rae had woken up ready for school excited that the party will be tonight and go all out for her singing

The next day Rae had woken up ready for school excited that the party will be tonight and go all out for her singing. Her and the band she had in secret where ready to show off their talent, her dad doesn't know that she was forming a band compare to what her dad wants her to be. Her dad wants her to take on a business or big careers but that's not what Rae wants, she's more interested in making her own music and singing.

She puts her music journal in her backpack so that she can be sure that the song is right and maybe sing it to Clair and get her opinion

Rae looks at her phone she got a notification and laughs when it was Clawdius who sent in a photo of crescent looking mad in her home. She wince when he send a picture of his hand scratch by crescent.

"Ouch." Rae said and continues to text with him until she arrives to school.

______

Clawdius smiles as Rae send a ouch emoji and a get well gif. He turns his icoffin off when he heard Draculaura footsteps.

"Hey, what happened last night?" Draculaura asked with a frown. "You missed our double date! Thad was really disappointed." She said and Clawdius sighs.

"I'm sorry okay, I was busy. I finally found crescent and totally forgot about the date." Clawdius said which some of it was true but he didn't really forget about the date he wasn't in the mood for any of that. "Mmm-hmm." Draculaura says looking him suspicious.

Clawdius looks at his icoffin seeing a text from Rae asking he wanted to come to a party.

"So, then you won't mind if I re-skedge?" Draculaura said. "Maybe today or next Friday?" Clawdius slams the locker wide eyed and clears his throat.

"Oh! Um... actually going to be busy, you see crescent is actually looking sick after I found her so I want to look after her until she looks better. Would you look at that! Frank is calling." Clawdius said as he runs off to look for Frank and the others.

He sighs in relief when Draculaura had left him in peace, he stands beside Deuce and Logan along with Abby as Frank talks to them.

"Guys, I'm really worried. My speech yesterday totally backfired." He said looking at his friends feeling worried about what's going to happen. "And now I'm afraid some of the students are going to do something crazy."

"Why do you say that?" Logan asked and Frank shrugs. "I dunno. It just feels like everybody's acting all strange and secretive." Frank said and Abby shrugs.

"Hmm. Personally, had not noticed anything out of ordinary." Abby said and looks at the students who were all walking calmly and heading to class. Except for Cleo who was giving signals to some of the students who did the same like passing a message to each other.

"Let's go see what they're up to." Frank said and the group hide behind a fountain hearing what Cleo said about getting back at the normies at the high school making Clawdius frown seeing his brother and little sister joining the riot. They even help out with the ideas of how to get them back and he looks at his icoffin.

"To the catacombs!" Cleo shouts making the group run to the catacombs with a yell of excitement.

"Whoa. Cleo is really taking this, like, crazy personal." Logan said as they stopped hiding behind the fountain. "Yeah, she doesn't even believe any of that junk. That's her dad and brother Neferaoh talking." Deuce said making Clawdius roll his eyes at the name.

"That wannabe still talking big shot." Clawdius said. "Well, she's got everybody else believing it." Frank said.

"We better follow them, make sure they don't do anything crazy." Frank said as he looks at his friends and frowns not seeing Clawdius. "Where is Clawdius?" He asked.

"Way ahead of you guys, come on!" Clawdius shouts making the group to see that he was already fallowing the group.

_____

"This is amazing, Rae! And you have the perfect outfit right?" Clair asked as they sit outside eating their lunch. "Yup, it looks great. Tonight I'll let myself go into the music." Rae said.

"Haven't heard anything from the jocks?" She asked and Clair shakes her head. "That didn't come today and no rumors at all, I think Lilith has planned something big but don't know what." Clair said as she takes a bite out of her sandwich.

Rae sighs taking a bite out of chicken sandwich and shares some of her strawberries to her friend who thanks her before grabbing one.

"I just hope they don't come to the party and ruin our fun time." Rae said and gets a text from her phone, she reads it seeing it was from Clawdius.

"Some of my friends who were angry at the attack on their school may come to the same to yours, but don't worry I'll take care of it." She read silently making her frown but sends a message back.

"What is it?" Clair asked and Rae shakes her head. "It's nothing just my dad wanted me to practice piano lessons." She said and Clair looks confused.

"Why?" She asked. "Probably going to have some guests over the house." Rae said.

"Anyway, let's talk about name bands. Since the one we have is currently used by someone else." Rae said having a couple of name band.

"How about the amazing four?" Clair said and rae shakes her head. "Nope, sounds like a hero team name."

"Hmmm, the Hex girls." Clair said and Rae writes it down on the journal. "Maybe." She said with a smile. "But that does sound pretty good." Rae said.

"Want some help getting ready?" Clair asked talking about the outfit she's going to wear for the party. "I'm good, but thanks for the offer." Rae said and they hear the bell ring.

"Let's go." Rae said picking up their trash.

_________

Rae brush her hair and puts it in a high ponytail while putting light makeup. Some eyeliner to make her eyes pop and begins to change her clothes to the ones she got from Amazon.

"Clothes check, makeup check, lyrics memorized check and keys check." Rae said looking at her car keys as she will be driving instead of having the butler taking her.

"It's show time." Rae said and left her room.