𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🎸

"Get rid of this! I have to do plan A, it's time to do this by my own hands

"Get rid of this! I have to do plan A, it's time to do this by my own hands." Neferaoh said with a huff giving the crystal to Toralei who grins with a smile taking it. "It's a deal." Toralei said letting out a meow not knowing that they were being watched.

_____

The whole group stood outside with Catty noir who looked gloomed, Rae stood beside her holding her shoulder.

"What happened back there, Catty?" Rae asked and Frank nods. "Yeah. You just sang your heart out with that boy and all of the sudden, it's over?" Frank said.

"You must feel awful." Frank said and Catty shrugs with a disinterested look. "I don't feel anything." Catty said.

"What this ghoul needs is a healthy dose of vitamin music." Operetta with a smile. "And go!" She said but Catty doesn't do anything making Operetta move her chin singing for her.

"She can't sing. It's like part of her is missing." Clawdius said and that's when a familiar mouse monster comes to them with a panic look on her face. "Her voice! Her musical voice, anyway." She said.

"I saw Neferaoh give something to Toralei. I bet she has the Comet Crystal!" Mousecedes said making Rae look at her surprise. "That means he stole their voices and trapped them inside the crystal." She said making Mousecedes nod.

"She could be anywhere in Boo York!" Draculaura said and Luna jumps in the conversation. "No, she has the singing voices of two of the most talented singers ever! And I know where she is." Luna said with a smirk standing up and everyone was about to run after her when Rae calls them out.

"Wait! What about Cleo and Seth?" Rae said with a frown. "Shouldn't someone stay and distracted them before they decide to go on with the crystal ceremony? What if we don't come in time to save them?" Rae asked and Clawdius puts his hand on her shoulder rubbing it gently.

"Calm down, if you want to stay here that's okay." He said and Rae smiles with a nod. "But please don't do anything wicked, can't have you getting hurt." He said and Rae giggles kissing his cheek.

"That's a maybe." Rae said and Clawdius chuckles. "Stay safe, I'll be right back." He said and Rae watched her friends go look for Toralei.

Rae heads back inside the building and into the roof where Cleo and Seth. Everyone was gather around while she nervously looked around for anything to distract everyone from the ceremony specially with mummy servants. That's when she saw Lexi talking to some ghouls making her way to her, she taps her on the shoulder.

"Rae, it's good to see you again." Lexi said with a smile making Rae hug her. "It's great to see you again, but I don't have much time." Rae said as she heard Seth's mother announcing the ceremony about to start. "But I need a electric guitar to stop this ceremony from going any further."