𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 🎸

Rae and the group watched Seth and his mother argue with each other and she gaps in surprise seeing a familiar guy they've seen a lot in the streets

"Pharaoh!" Rae said with a small laugh as he looks at the crowd.

"Look, Mom. You want to make me king of the world." Seth said looking at his mom and Elle makes a beat for him with a smile.

"But I'm giving it all up." Seth said with a glare.

"I'm not just going to let you take my music away! And you are not going to take it from me!" He turns around to face the crowd again taking off some of his formal clothes. "I don't want to be Seth Ptolemy. I'm Pharaoh!" And with that he raised a microphone up rapping.

You are now rocking with the very best rapper from around the way I wanna say hello, hello Everybody calls me by my old name So lame you can just call me Pharaoh

Pharaoh stands up from where he once stood looking down at them with a smile as he sings.

Ain't nobody stopping This Pharaoh's on top of this Coming back to life straight out of the sarcophagus I'm rapping these lyrics and this corner's my scene Boo York is my town and I'm living my dream So, can I get a boo yea?

"Boo yeah!" Catty and Rae sing making each other smile.

"Can I get a scare yeah?" He said and the two do it going up ahead together. "Scare yeah." They said.

"You see the bright frights on this big city?" He asked.

Things flying by in a Boo York minute, yeah Too many things in a day to try and fit in All of you should stand up and dance no sitting Straight up out the tomb big dreams on my mind

Rae danced with Clawdius along with the others with a smile seeing how in love with each other.

Gotta find my way in this Boo York way of life

Pharaoh was flipping over landing on the hands of the bodyguard going down the stairs to get close to Catty as she sings.

It's the place we all wanna go Be the star of the show When you're out in Boo York, Boo York

Do the things that we love the most Be the star of the show Our story's told in Boo York Boo York, Boo York
Other towns are terrific But let's be specific Boo York is the best

Just read the hieroglyphics

I wanna test my limits I gotta find a new way

Gotta new name now let's hear all the ghouls say

Go Pharaoh, go Pharaoh, go!

For every time that they told us no Can't tell me no, I'm lettin' 'em go No more stitches Met a fly young ghoul And I'm ready to roll Please tell 'em who you are I'm Catty the star on a Boo York journey and we wanna go far Feel the music all around me Even in my heart and I like your style

And you're the cat's meow! You're the coolest ghoul around And your sound makes me wanna unearth myself, come from the underground And the time is right now!

Or it's gonna be never Found each other in the Boo Now let's do it together now. Yeah!

It's the place we all wanna go Be the star of the show When you're out in Boo York, Boo York Do the things that we love the most Be the star of the show Our story's told in Boo York, Boo York

________

"So let me see if I've got this right." Draculaura begins a she walks around Clawdius and Rae who already told the girls what had happened to her with Cleo's brother.

"First, Deuce breaks up with Cleo. Then Cleo decides to do that comet ceremony thing with Seth Ptolemy." Draculaura said talking very fast.

"But Seth is all like, "Nope, never mind. "And by the way, I'm that rapper Pharaoh, "and I wanna fang out with Catty Noir." She said making some hand motions and Rae had to stop herself from laughing from the way Draculaura had said it.

"Not only that we have Cleo's brother wanting our sweet friend Rae as her queen like in marry her!" Draculaura shouts and goes to a empty tray looking sad. "And now you're saying that this party is completely out of King Tutankhamen-rolls?" She said crying at the end.

"All true." Rae said as Luna gives the empty tray to a waiter.

"Catty! Catty, over here!" Frank said as he was the first one to see Catty coming down the stairs. Rae looks worried when Catty walks towards them looking sad and lost. "We had no idea that you and Seth... Pharaoh, had feelings for each other." Clawdius said with a grin.

"I guess we did." Catty said and Rae grabs her hands looking at her. "You guess? What's going on Catty?" Rae asked and Catty doesn't say anything just looking away.

"Your attention! Your attention, please." Ms. Ptolemy shouts gaining everyone's attention.

"Thank you. I have just been assured that tonight's unfortunate outburst by my son was merely an ill-conceived attempt at... humor." She said giving out a fake laugh.

Rae looks at Catty who didn't look like she cares about what Ms. Ptolemy had said.

"The promise ceremony will proceed as scheduled." Ms. Ptolemy said making Rae and Frank look at Catty.

"What happened when you and Pharaoh left the party?" Frank questioned their friend who shrugs.

_____

"Comet Crystal, fragment from above, hear my declaration and make it true." Neferaoh said as he hides behind a pillar where he could see Rae and Clawdius together with their friends, he wanted to give her the necklace but she was always with someone making it hard for him to approach her.

"Take away their affection for each other, just like you did with Seth and Catty noir." He said with a glare and watch the crystal head towards the couple and he was shocked as a pink shield covers their back preventing them from getting hit with the crystal.

"What?!" He said in shock looking at the crystal.