𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 💀

"Man, I can't believe Cleo

"Man, I can't believe Cleo." Deuce said as they watched Cleo make everyone get all riled up and taking credit for Holt's attack on the school which they think it's not really him. "First she convinces everybody to go attack the normies, then she breaks up with me, and now she's Holt's spokesprincess."

"You guys, this is bad. We can't sit around any longer!" Frank said with a frown. "We've gotta stop Holt! He's created a monster!"

_____

"Whoa. Never seen zombie move so fast." Abby said as they watch Ghulio type really fast. "He's uploading a program to triangulate Holt's exact location based on his cell phone's GPS. Did I get that right?" Frank said and Ghulio gives him a so and so gesture, Clawdius comes from behind to see where Holt was located.

"In a mansion? What is he doing there?" Frank asked confused.

His eyes widen seeing the red dot in a familiar house. "Let's go, I know where he is." Clawdius said taking out Rae's car keys.

-Night-

"I hope you know where we going." Frank said and Clawdius nods. "Trust me, you met her." He said and pass by the school not seeing Lilith recording them from the bushes as she saw them drive Rae's car.

"Wow, that's a beautiful mansion? Who lives here?" Logan asked as he and the others get out of the car standing by the closed gate. "This is Rae's home." Clawdius said.

"Really? So she really is the mayor's daughter." Deuce said and Clawdius takes out his phone.

"Yup, it's me." He said and Rae comes out waving at them as she pushed a button, the gate opens making Clawdius go inside to park the car in front of her while the others just walk.

"Hey, you guys." Rae said with a smile.

"Jackson is waiting for you guys inside, turns out when Holt ran out of battery turning into Jackson he was caught by officer Stone thinking he was a student trying to skip class." She said as she made sure to close the gate and goes inside guiding them to the big living room where Jackson and her were playing chess.

"Guys! You came." Jackson said with a smile and Frank frowns. "Have you turn into Holt? Because right now you are the talk in our school." He said.

"Yeah, it's all over Holt's Critter page, mate." Logan said and Rae frowns. "His been here with me since I took him out of the school, me and Clair helped him from some jocks." Rae said.

"He couldn't have time to pull that big attack on my school, I have a feeling that it's Lilith." Rae said. "Lilith has this big obsession with capturing monsters like her uncle but I can just go to the school or the police without any evidence against her." Rae said and looks at the cameras.

"Who is that?" Clawdius said as he looks at the camera and his eyes widen seeing the police and Lilith with them waiting outside of the gate. "That's the police and that evil witch." He said and the group gasp.

"Let me handle this." Rae said and was about to head out when a hand stops her. "Let me go with you." Clawdius said and she nods.

"Yeah, let's all go! We haven't done anything but Jackson you stay here since they are the ones looking for Holt." Frank said making Jackson nod.

Rae and the rest come out standing by the gate looking at the police.

"Stone and Lilith, what do you want?" She asked. "Lilith here told me that you may have our prisoner with you." Officer Stone said glaring at Clawdius and the rest that were behind Rae.

"And she's right, does your father know you have monsters in the house?" He asked and Rae crossed her arms. "Even though his out for some business, I'm sure he will agree of my decision to help them." She said.

"That criminal you have in there, is coming with me." Officer Holt said and Rae stops him.

"You won't do nothing because you'll be trespassing private property! If you want to arrest him, you'll have to come with a warrant." Rae said making officer Stone clench his fist in anger and walks away with Lilith doing the same holding a radio which Rae had notice just now.

"You really are cool! Standing up to the police like that." Frank said and Logan smiles. "His right, mate. This is what? Like the third or fourth time saving us from the humans." He said.

"It's nothing, anyway you guys should get going before he actually comes back with a warrant." Rae said as they go back inside the house where Jackson was waiting. "What's a warrant?" Deuce asked.

"The police can't come in to the house without a paper which we call it a warrant, that paper gives them the authority to come to the house even if the owner or anyone living in the place says no." Rae explained making them all nod.

"We really appreciate your help Rae, I just hope you don't get in trouble with that Officer guy. He looked really angry when he left." Clawdius said as they all went to the backyard were they could run back home, he was the last one out. "Looks like we have to rain check on that nigh visit today, I'll be fine." Rae said and Clawdius nods hugging her.

"I'll come visit when everything calms down." Clawdius said and Rae nods hugging him back. "Go, we'll keep in touch." She said and watched Clawdius run into the woods with his friends waving back to her making her do the same.