𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

"Clawd, have you seen Rae?" Clawdius said nervously walking out of his class when he had a bad feeling about something

"Clawd, have you seen Rae?" Clawdius said nervously walking out of his class when he had a bad feeling about something. He was sure it was something with Rae making him look for her and saw his brother by the lockers looking worried as well.

"I haven't, have you seen Draculaura?" He asked and Clawdius shakes his head. "No, I had-." Clawdius stops talking as he saw something shocking and Clawd looks at him confused.

"Bro, what's wrong?" He asked Clawdius and he pointed behind him making Clawd turn around in shock. "Rae? Draculaura?" Both boys asked and were ignored as the two girls hold on to Valentine looking in love with the guy.

Three clouds sing to them while laughing.

"You, you, you." The three said one by one and lean close to them. "Got dumped!" They said and they look at Clawdius. "You, you,you."

"Lost your chance!" They said and Clawdius clench his fist in anger not believing anything that just happened.

_________

It was shocking when we found out that not only did Draculaura had broken up with Clawd but that our friend Rae was going out with Valentine.

Frank and the others watched as Rae gives Valentine a kiss on the cheek and Valentine himself does the same and adjusting the scarf around her neck.

While Clawd was howling in pain it was Clawdius that we were worried about as he looked ready to kill Valentine on the spot, but he couldn't do anything when Rae always gets in between them every time he tried to get Valentine.

Clawdius throws the basketball really hard breaking the basket which made the ball throw the gargoyle statue. He picks it up and throws it in the basket hitting Manny and when he goes to pick it up he rips it into shreds.

We had to talk to either Draculaura or Rae but every time we try to talk to Rae she was either hiding or in the nurse since she looked sick. As for Draculaura she couldn't be found anywhere which was weird.

"Any luck mate?"  Logan asked as he looks at Cleo and Clawdius who looks down at the floor with a glare. "No, she won't answer her phone. Neither of the two." Cleo said.

"And I've texted them, like 20 times making that 40 in total." Cleo said and looks at her icoffin. "Good thing my dad pays the bill."

Clawdius growls as he slammed his fist on the locker. "I just want to talk to Rae! But I can smell her or even get near her without that vampire boy close." He said and the boys flinch seeing the dent he made in the locker.

Ghulio made some comments making Frank smile.

"Good call, Ghulio. Maybe Draculaura is taking the driver's test and if she's there so is Rae." Frank said and they all went to look for her outside of the school only to frown when she wasn't there along with Rae.

_______

They came back inside as they finally found them coming out of the study howl.

That's when we realized that something was definitely wrong specially with Rae who looked even more pale and looked tired.

"Rae! Draculaura! We need to talk now." Clawdius said with a glare as he approached them and Valentine. "Where have you both been?!"

"We've been with Val this whole time. I had all my classes changed. That way, we can never be apart." Draculaura said with a loving smile and Rae nods with a sigh holding his arm against her chest. "She's right, that's why I had decided to change schools!" Rae said looking at Valentine with such love making Clawdius break on the inside seeing that look which he always dreamed that will be him not some other guy.

"What?!" The group said in shock at her decision

"What?!" The group said in shock at her decision. "What about my brother?! And us?!" Clawdius said looking at them specially at Rae who stopped looking at Valentine seeing something change in her eyes and he saw it.

The look of horror in her eyes as she shiver against Valentine and something in him finally broke as he saw her scarf move from her neck a bunch of vampire bites and bruising showed.

"You! Your are using her!" Clawdius said as he runs towards Valentine who got scared using Rae as a shield from getting hit in the face making Clawdius stop just in time before he could hit her. "Whatever you are doing to her is against the law! I'll find a way to get her back and I will promise this, I'll kill you when she's not under your control anymore or using her as a shield you coward!" Clawdius said as he so wanted to kill Valentine after what Rae was going through but he can't do any damage while Valentine was using her as a shield.

"I'll find a way, hang in there." Clawdius whispers as he walks back to his friends while giving her the message. He didn't notice that Rae's frown had turned into a smile but it is soon wiped out when Valentine had dragged her away from her friends.

______

Clawdius was breaking every decoration in anger while the others talked.

"Did you see it? The vampire bites she had on her neck!" Clawdius shouts as he breaks a banner. "That explains why she looks so pale whenever we see her around or why she heads to the nurse office a lot!"

"He is feeding off of her!" Frank said and clench his fists. "And that's a ticket to prison forever." He said and Clawdius scoffs as he pops some balloons.

"What he deserves is to be in hell!" He said and Ghulio makes a comment making Clawdius look at him.  "His right! That explains why Rae was afraid of Draculaura when she came back from shopping or why she was afraid. She meet him in the store." Clawdius said.

"She was acting all strange, same with Draculaura who suddenly doesn't care about her party which she was looking forward to it for months." Frank said.

"There's one ghoul who can get to the bottom of this." Cleo said as she gets her icoffin out. "Spectra? We need a favor, Rae is in trouble." Cleo said since it's the truth because Rae was human and she could lose her life if her blood is being taken from her by Valentine.