𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 🎥🍋

Rae moans as Clawdius pushing her down the bed, his lips locking with hers, tasting the demonus on their tongue and she sighed into the tender touch that they shared

"Clawdius."

As for Clawdius felt a great joy as he made his girlfriend moan, kissing her down towards the column of her throat, towards her pulse. Rae holds her laugh when Clawdius was struggling with taking her bra off which she push him, taking it off herself laying back to kiss him.

Clawdius huffed but his lips and hand finding her nipples and latching on as he began to tease and smirks when Rae ache her back. He growled at her, low and dangerous, as he took her wrists in his free hand and moved them above her head to pinned them when Rae tried to reach for his pants making her sigh.

"Claw... now." She said he doesn't say anything letting his free hand to remove the last thing leaving her completely bare to him.

No matter how many times they have done it, he never stops being in completely memorized by her. He smirks seeing how wet she was for him and chuckles using two fingers to deep between her folds making her moan.

"How many times have we done this? Three or four times after our first time." He asked making her shake her head. She said nothing feeling his fingers curled and pressed against the sweet spot deep within, her moans echoing in her room as his finger continued to assault her throbbing clit, his other hand that was squeezing her hip had trailed up her side and finding her breast once more, kneading the soft flesh and rolling the peaked nub between his finger and thumb as he continued to spread her core with slow and steady thrusts.

Since Rae's hands were free she holds the bed sheets feeling immense pleasure hearing Clawdius next words.

"Come for me." He whispers and Rae did just as he said, as she cried out and her back arched from the bed, her mind flying in all directions as she came on his fingers.

Clawdius smiles leaning down to steal her lips once more, his tongue dipping and pressing against her own as she sighed into the kiss before he began to trail once more down her body, his teeth nipping at her overly sensitive flesh, sucking and leaving marks of possession printed in her body. He didn't waist time as he takes of his pants and everything.

Rae felt her eyes flutter and roll back as he pressed the head of his cock against her folds, pressing forward slowly, the slow stretch of his girth pushing into her walls causing her to gasp and moan, a fresh tremble filling her form as he withdrew at the same torturous pace before pressing back once more. She moans brings her hands around his nape pushing him close and he groans feeling Rae clench around him, Clawdius felt her fingers scratched against his back as he drew back, his own groan flooding her senses as he began a slow pace of thrusts.

Rae gasps as they flipped around with him laying down and her on top, Rae sank further onto his cock, her cries of plea to go faster making him pull her down for a kiss and doing what she said. Rae throws her head back as she and him released at the same time calling their names, she buried her face against his chest letting Clawdius lay her beside him as they look at each other with a smile.

"By the way, it wasn't the fourth time it was the fifth time." Rae said making him laugh holding her close.

Clawdius frowns as his coffin rings making him answer it.

"What is it?" He asked and looks at Rae. "Clawd." He said.

"Wants to know if we want to hang out at a movie theater tomorrow." He said and Rae nods.

"I don't have anything plan for tomorrow." She said. "Hey bro, we in." Clawdius said and smirks seeing Rae get up to and bend a bit to pick up her clothes that he took off.

____

The next day Rae and Clawdius we're making out in the bed which they were going to be late for the movie theater, Rae pulls away.

"We have to get going, we don't want to be late for the movie." She said and Clawdius nods.

It didn't take them long for Rae and Clawdius to arrive to the theater where their friends are waiting by the entrance.

"Hey, ghouls." Rae said giving Draculaura a hug and Cleo who each came with their boyfriends.

____

"Oh! I am not brave enough to be your Queen, but the heart tells me I must." Veronica said a she comes down the stairs. "I am afraid to claim my throne! But I am not afraid to reveal my affections for you." She ends all the way down standing before two vampires.

"Well, one of you." She pointed out making the two guys kneel in front of her. "Be with me, Princess, and my chiseled chin, not Edweird." Alucard said and Edweird pushed him.

"No, Princess, forget Alucard, be with me and my dazzling dimples." Edweird said but they all gulped when a figure comes behind Veronica glaring at them with a cold look.

"What is all this?" Sebastian asked with a glare in all honesty Rae doesn't know the characters names but the cast she does. "Brother! I was just about to tell the gentleman about my secret." Veronica said.

"Vampire scaritage requires you to reveal all of your secrets before your coronation as Queen." Alucard said and Rae raised an eyebrow at that. "Okay, that sounds so fake." She said.

"Totes fake! Vampire royalty has no such rule!" Draculaura said surprising Rae watching the vampire girl stand from her seat. Soon everyone turns to her with a glare telling her to be quite. "Is kinda sad that she died." Rae said making Clawdius nod.

"I guess her twin wanted to get this movie like she wished." He said, Rae looked at the vampire brother who looked at him and could see his eyes full of sadness. "I heard that the producers had erase a scene by accident which they had to use someone that looked like his sister to remake the scene, making the brother angry."

"I would do the same if they did that." Rae said as the movie ended while some of the monsters glaring at Draculaura as they head out for ruining the movie.

Happy Halloween everyone that's why I publish the first chapter even though I wanted to wait a bit more until I had more chapters made