𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Clawdius and Rae head towards Romulus along with Clawdius after they heard Howleen and Draculaura

Clawdius and Rae head towards Romulus along with Clawdius after they heard Howleen and Draculaura. Hearing that each species had their friends.

"What have you done with her?" Clawd asked as he slammed Romulus locker. "What have you done with Draculaura, Romulus?" He asked with a glare.

"Whoa! Take it easy, dawg." Romulus said putting his hands up. "We didn't take her." He said making Rae look at him.

"Well, the vampires said that they didn't have her. Neither do you." Rae said as she thinks for a moment. "Van Hellscream." Rae said making Romulus look at her.

"What? What does he have to do with this." He said and Rae looks at him. "Because his trying to make you guys fight each other, his the one who planted that knife on my locker knowing that my blood could start a conflict." She said.

"He also took our principal who now has Crabgrass take her spot and pretending to be her." Rae adds seeing Romulus hesitation and she continues. "He hates monsters, Romulus. He saw how well you guys were getting and he didn't want that to happen."

Romulus looks away and sighs. "We're going to meet at the gym tonight, we can hold the fight if you can bring Howleen and Draculaura in the gym. This will calm down our wolfs and vampires."

"Thank you, Romulus." Rae said with a smile and he shrugs. "Don't thank me now, I just hope I'm doing the right thing." He said and walks away.

"We should hurry up and looks for them and our friends, haven't heard from Frank and Abbey." Rae said and the boys nod.

_______

Rae walks behind Clawdius and Clawd as they sniff for their friends scent going down some stairs.

"Hey, bro, they're here." Clawd said pointing to the catacombs. "That place is huge, it's dark and a maze. We won't be able to find them on our own." Clawdius said as they go in.

"We can't but she can." Rae said with a smile as she heard a familiar voice calling out to them. "Hey, sugar! I heard you need a hand around the place." Operetta said with a smile making Rae do the same.

"Operetta, we need your help." Rae said and Operetta smiles. "Don't worry about it, I've heard all of it on Spectra's blog. Besides I knew something was going on down these catacombs." She said as she guides them in a small boat.

"Really?" Rae asked curious.

"Yup, the emotional vibration in here is all cattywompus. I just hope they ain't woken up the scargoyles." Operetta said and that made Clawdius shiver.

"Scargoyles?" He said as they walk to a door hearing some noise.

Operetta opens the door to see their friends and a freed Bloodgood surrounded by scargoyles and bats fighting them.