𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

Valentine walks through the halls with a smirk as he heard every ghoul giggle or sigh as he walks by them feeling all the admiration stares along with the annoyed looks from the guys

"I'm Toralei." A cat monster said with a smirk stopping Valentine on his walk. "Pleased to meet ya, darlin'." He said with a smirk.

"I'm-." He gets cut off by Toralei.

"Valentine, yes. I know all about you." Toralei said as she looks at her nails. "I see my reputation precedes me." He said.

"And I know you're here for Draculaura's heart." She said and that made Valentine freak out about that. "Hush, now." He said as he goes into a classroom with Toralei on toe.

"Look, she called me." Valentine said and Toralei stops him. "She didn't call you, I did." She said with a smirk.

"You did? Why?" He asked confused.

"To help you get past her guard dog." Toralei said as she forced him to look outside at the hallway where they see Clawd, Clawdius and Draculaura talking outside.

"The furry fellows?" Valentine asked watching them and he suddenly froze as a familiar girl jumps on Clawdius back. "Her boyfriend." Toralei said thinking he froze on the spot because of Draculaura and Clawd.

"Boyfriend?" Valentine said as he hides when the human girl turns around feeling being watched but shrugs it as she smiles at Clawdius. "Relax. Clawd doesn't have a romantic tuft of fur on his whole body." Toralei said.

"What about that other guy? The one where he has the human girl on his back." Valentine said as he looks back at the group.

"Oh, Clawdius definitely should be someone to look out for. But don't worry, as long as you don't do anything to Rae is all good." Toralei said with a shrug.

"He sure is big." He said talking about Clawdius but gulps as he saw Rae's neck show as she moves her hair away from her face remembering how delicious her blood had tasted when he came to pick up his mother's jewelry. "Aw... it's okay, fraidy cat."

"The big bad wolfs are leaving." Toralei said and it was true Rae waved goodbye to Draculaura as she walks between Clawd and Clawdius.

"Now, get over there and do what you do best." Toralei said and Valentine nods with a smirk.

"All right, now we're talking." Valentine said and looks at her. "Why are you doing this anyway, pretty kitty?" He asked.

"Let's just call it a birthday present from the heart." Toralei said touching her heart and before she could leave Valentine stops her. "One more thing, what do you know about that Rae girl?" He asked making Toralei look at him confused.