𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🛼

"What the

"What the..." Rae said as she looks at what's in front of her in shock. "Fuck." Clawdius said as everyone stood in front of body parts on a table well with Ghulio explaining to them what his been doing this whole time.

"And you found all these parts on the track?" Draculaura asked and Ghulio nods heading towards the table and starts to put the pieces together. As he finished everyone gasps as the table shows them the body of a blue hair girl.

"Who is this?" Rae asked making Abbey nod.

"Robecca Steam!" They said and Ghulio taps her only to groan. Frank comes behind him with a smile. "Let me try, I have some family experience with this whole reanimation dealio." Frank said and takes Robecca's hand to his bolts making electricity run through her and her body.

Rae smiles as Robecca opens her eyes looking around confused, Frank was the first one to introduce himself to her waving at her.

"Hi! I'm Frank." Frank said and Robecca smiles at him trying to process her environment. "I'm Robecca...Robecca Steam." She said and frowns.

"What happened?" She asked.

_____

"Oh wow! Robecca Steam. The first girl to ever play Scream, right here in front of us!" Rae said with a grin making Robecca smile.

"Happy to be here, I see things have change from last time I lived. Back in my day monster and humans didn't like each other that much, are you guys a couple?" She asked Rae and said human girl nods holding Clawdius hand.

"Yeah, I'm Rae and this is my boyfriend Clawdius." Rae said making Robecca nod.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Rae asked her. "The last thing I remember, I was racing against the Gargoyles. Two of them came right at me and then... Lights out!" Robecca said with a scared look and suddenly smiles seeing Rae's and the others rolling skates.

"Wow, all of you girls play, too? How exciting!" She said with hitting her legs together. "I guess things have changed a lot since I was gone."

"Um... not exactly everything, I mean sure humans are more understanding with monsters but this whole girl thing is still a problem." Rae said and pointed to the team.

"And we're the only ones that are alright with girl and boys being on the team while our school is against girls playing the game." Rae adds making Robecca sigh. "We have to win all of our remaining games. If we don't, our school will fall apart." Frank said making everyone nod.

"It's all my fault! I'm holding everyone back." Draculaura said crying making Clawd put a hand on her shoulder. "You haven't even play yet and you haven't done anything to hold us back." Rae said crossing her arms.