𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🎥

Rae takes a look outside a bathroom and smiles when Draculaura almost walked pass her with Stoker and Ygor on her side luckily Draculaura had seen her

Rae takes a look outside a bathroom and smiles when Draculaura almost walked pass her with Stoker and Ygor on her side luckily Draculaura had seen her. Rae waved at her to come to the bathroom making her nod.

"So? What did you guys find out?" Draculaura asked them.

"We know who the real royalty is, it was your old friend Elissabat." Rae said making Clawdius nod. "My old friend? No!" Draculaura said with a smile shock at the news.

"Yes! And we know where she and her brother went." Cleo said.

"Londoom!" Robecca said with a smile and Clawdius shows his icoffin to them a bunch of text send between him and Clawdio. "Good thing my brother Clawdio is studying dramatic writing there!" Clawdius said with a smile.

"He knows Londoom like the back of his paw!" He said and Rae smiles. "Looks like I'm meeting your brother sooner than expected." Rae said.

"Let's go." Draculaura said.

"My Queen, Ygor is to take you to the vamp-bassadors." Ygor said outside the bathroom making everyone leave through a passage which Hoodude had showed them. "Just a sec!" Draculaura shouts.

"How do we get out of here?" Clawdius asked as they go down some stairs being careful of not tripping down. "Below the castle there's dock with a boat. We can sneak out to Londoom on that!" Hoodude said.

____

"Ta-da!" Hoodude said showing the a small boat for them to go in. "One scape boat."

"Ugh! It'll take us a century to get to Londoom in that old thing!" Cleo said until Robecca used her steam on water. "How about a steam ship?" She asked moving the boat around.

"Cool!" Clawdius said and they all went on the boat, Draculaura the first one to jump in. "All aboard the SS Robecca!" Draculaura said taking a seat, Clawdius jumps down looking up to help Rae down.

"It's not first class, but it'll do." Cleo said as Hoodude helps her in. "Hang on, everyone!" Robecca said as she navigates the boat out the cave.

"Our very own royal vampire adventure! Oh, I'm just like Sebastian Von Vamp!" Hoodude said as he takes out a picture of Sebastian going all fan boy on him. "Except, I'm not a vampire and no one's fighting over me..." Clawdius rolled his eyes seeing where this was going. 

"Can't you make this thing go any faster?" Clawdius asked and Robecca laughs speeding up the boat making Hoodude fall backwards on the boat.

____

"Oh, I like this." Rae said once they arrived to Londoom the place being foggy and night giving Rae the chills in a good way.