𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 💀

"Since when did we have a new student?" Rae asked as a boy gives them a wink

"Since when did we have a new student?" Rae asked as a boy gives them a wink. He wears a black framed glasses with a button up yellow shirt which he had half untucked and a green, black and grey checkerboard sweater vest.

"Never, he does look strange." Clair said watching him jump up and down in excitement. "Wait, I've seen those headphones somewhere." Rae said with a frown and glares at the twin jocks who slammed the boy into the lockers.

"Yeah. Still got that new kid smell." Dumber #1 said making dumber #2 gives out a smile. "What should we do to him first? Wedgie?"

Rae and Clair walk towards them to help out the new kid.

"Huh. If it isn't Tweedle Dumb." Clair said making the twins look at them. "And Tweedle Dumber." Rae said pointing to the left twin jock.

"Zip it, Clair." Dumb said with a glare. "Yeah! Get your noses out of our business." Dumber said.

"Would you look at that! Seems that the chess club kids and anime kids are going to use the gym after school." Rae said with a small smirk and shows Clair the fake text. "Oh, guess where the wrestlers will be practicing. Outside." Clair said with a smile.

"What? NO Way!" The twins said and Clair nods. "Way."

"No way nerds are kicking us out of the gym." One of them said and Rae nods. "Way." Agreeing with them.

"We better talk to coach!" Dumb said as they pushed the new kid to the floor and left them behind. "That was easy." Rae said as she puts her phone away and Clair helps the boy up.

"Thanks. You both really saved my hide." The boy said fixing his glasses. "No sweat, Messing with those goons is always the highlight of my day." Clair said and Rae nods.

"It's always satisfying seeing them get all worked up over nothing." Rae said and has her hand out. "I'm Rae and this is my best friend Clair." She said and he shakes Clair's hands.

"Jackson." He said and Rae eyes widen seeing him take out his icoffin which she remembered Clawdius explained the difference of their communication. 'That's Holt!' She thought and looks worried when Lilith comes towards them showing some flyers.

"Hellos Clair, and traitor." Lilith said scoffing handing a flyer to Clair and Jackson. "You know, new kid, just because you're new, doesn't mean you don't have to be vigilant."

"Keep your eyes peeled for this monster. He got out from the help of this traitor, and is considered very dangerous." Lilith said and Jackson looks wide eyed at the picture of Holt.

"Shut it Lilith! He was innocent, someone framed him and his friends so they will get caught by the police." Rae said glaring at her and Lilith smiles. "I do wonder who."