𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 🎸

Rae smiles as she buys a souvenir the famous comet from Boo York and a key chain

"Thank you so much for buying." A tentacle monster said as he gives a smile. "Comet shirts! Show 'em you saw the comet by wearing a T-shirt!" The monster said as he goes back to showing his t-shirts and other stuff.

"Look, matching key chains for our phones." Rae said to Clawdius who take one of the chains which was a guitar. "I like it, really a paw?" He asked seeing the key chain she had.

"What? It was either that or a bone." Rae said with a smile. "Besides! Look at it, it's cute." She said as she puts on her keys putting it back on her purse.

"Boo York is so exciting!" Frank said with a laugh and Rae looks into the streets when she heard sirens, her eyes widen seeing a police chase. "Yeah...exciting." Rae said nervously making Clawdius chuckle hugging her.

"It's overwhelming. It's giving me ideas!" Catty said with a smile making Rae look at her. "Let me guess, having trouble writing songs?" She asked and Catty nods.

"Yeah." She said with a smile.

"If you can't find it in Boo York, it doesn't exist." Frank said. "Perhaps you can end your frighter's block. You'll find your music!" Draculaura said.

"A ghoul can dream." Catty said and Rae puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure you'll find your music Catty. If I could find it at monster high so can you here." Rae said which was true, once she moved schools new songs pop out of her head and finding inspiration. In her old school she had trouble finding inspiration for a new song like in Halloween she did that song  because is the only inspiration she had at the time.

_______

"Any promise made in the presence of the crystal when the comet is above becomes a real and unbreakable truth." Neferaoh heard his father say as they go into the elevator but when he heard his dad say this he froze.

"Hypothetical speaking, does it work on a human and a mummy? If they were in the presence of the crystal." Neferaoh asked making Ramses nod.

"Of course as long as the partner is a mummy like us." Ramses said as he looks ahead. "Once made, it cannot be undone." He adds and that made Neferaoh smirk as he thinks of Rae.

"So... tell me more about this, father."  Neferaoh said.

"After its power was discovered, it became customary for the most important royal betrothal ceremonies to be performed under the light of that comet." Ramses said and the only thing Neferaoh heard was the words betroth and ceremony.

"And its power would make the couple's promise permanent." Ramses said and that made Neferaoh grin. "Power you say." Neferaoh said.

"Do you see all this?" Ramses asked as they go back inside where they met the Ptolemy family.

"The money? The power? The city?" His father said as sand made the whole city. "It could be ours. It will be ours!" Ramses said with a big smile.

"If you could make Cleo promise to Seth Ptolemy." Ramses said and Neferaoh smirks as he walks to the table. "I do like power." Neferaoh said.

"Our dear Cleo, a real ghoul of the people." Neferaoh said as he picks a piece from the table smirking coming up with an idea. "She could be a great ruler with our guidance." Neferaoh said with chuckle.

N-n-name, in the lights,
Living royal, take a look at these beautiful diamonds,

Neferaoh sings as he was carried by his servants.

And they're shining, and we're climbing to the top of this kingdom,
Nobody can stop us,

Oh, oh, oh,
If having everything that I want is wrong I don't wanna be right,

Neferaoh shakes his index finger when he sits on the high chair of the Ptolemy.

Oh, oh, oh,
Sitting high on my throne in control, this is some kind of life,
Empire, Empire,

He rolled his eyes as his dad takes a sit beside him and stands up with a smirk.

Reign over everything,
Take over everything,
Empire, Empire,
Reign over everything,
Take over everything,
Take over the world,
You and I together,
Nobody can stop us, stop us,
Building our Empire, Empire,

Neferaoh grins as his dad makes an empire out of the sand their very own empire.

Empire, Empire,
Building us an Empire-yeah,
Empire, Empire,
Building us an Empire-yeah,

All I, want is everything,
Cause we're kings and queens,
Why pretend to be anything less,
I'm a god,
Don't be modest,
When we run this kingdom it's gonna be monstrous,
Oh, oh, oh,
If having everything that I want is wrong, I don't wanna be right,

Oh, oh, oh,
Sitting high on my throne in control, this is some kind of life,
Empire, Empire,
Reign over everything,
Take over everything,
Empire, Empire,
Reign over everything,
Take over everything,
Take over the world,
You and I together,
Nobody can stop us, stop us,
Building our Empire, Empire,
Reign over evrything,
Take over everything,
Empire!

Neferaoh looks at his father for a moment.

"Tell you what, I'll do everything I can to get Cleo to be with that Seth if you agree with one condition." Neferaoh said with a smirk as he sits back down on the chair.

"What condition?" His father asked and Neferaoh smirks. "If you can make sure that human girl to be at the comet gala, right close to the crystal to make sure that our bond becomes completely permanent." Neferaoh said.

He saw his father hesitating a little and that made him sigh but soon grins. "Look at this way father."

"You get what I want and I'll do the same, deal?" He asked again his hand out to seal the deal with each other, Ramses shakes his hand nodding at him. "It's a deal." Ramses said and left the place.

Neferaoh looks out the window once his dad left as he smirks thinking about Rae the first girl to ever get his attention. Ever since he saw the picture of her on Halloween it was like an instant connection, he even felt that same feeling when he saw her in the streets of Boo York.

If the ceremony doesn't work the way he wanted it to go he has a plan B, he takes out a curse necklace.

"Soon enough Rae you'll be with me forever." Neferaoh said as he looks at the purple necklace and takes his phone out to start the plan.