𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🎥

"Hauntlywood, get ready to meet Monster High!" Clawdius shouts as he and the rest finally arrived fallow by Rae's laugh beside him

"Hauntlywood, get ready to meet Monster High!" Clawdius shouts as he and the rest finally arrived fallow by Rae's laugh beside him. Draco growl beside him also feeling his energy while looking around the new environment.

"Come on! Let's find that star that leads to the Queen of the silver scream!" Draculaura said with a smile holding her parasol from the sunlight.

"Aaaaand action!" Hauntly said.

____[Skipping song part]

Rae eyes twinkle when they arrived at the Hauntlywood studio, stopping as Clawdius talks to the guard.

"Hello. We're looking for Sebastian Von Vamp." Clawdius said and the guard didn't look up really interested in his news papers.

"Name." Guard said making the group look at him. "We just told you. Sebastian Von-." Hoodude gets cut off by the guard.

"No, ya big pin cushion, your name." Guard said annoyed finally glancing at them.

"Oh." Hoodude said with a small nervous laugh  and opens his hands. "Hoodude Voodoo."

The guard looks at his clipboard and shakes his head.

"Nope, not on the list. Thanks for stopping by. Buh-bye." Guard gives them a wave and going back to his reading, Cleo let's out a small laugh and pushed Hoodude a little. "I got this." Cleo said.

"Name." Guard said. 

"No! You give me your name because I am Cleo de Nile! That's de Nile as in the de Niles." Cleo let's out her diva side glaring at the shocking guard. "And one call to my father and I'll have you transferred to the night shift in Fright-beria for the next 100 years if you don't open that gate this instant!"

"Uh, um... Yes, ma'am, I mean...Miss de Nile! Right away! Here you go." He said opening the gates for them and Rae high fives her. "Amazing!" Rae said and both girls laugh.

"Okay, ghouls, it's a big lot. Let's try to find Sebastian fast before-." Clawdio said as he looks around as workers and actors walk around. "Anybody realizes we don't belong here." Sour said.

"Exactly." Clawdio said.

______

"O-M-Ghoul! Is that?" Clawdio suddenly said stopping on his tracks making everyone do the same. "Yes! The famous die-rector, Scareantino!" Sour said.

Rae looks ahead of them to see a monster walking towards them while twitching on his way with a key behind his back. That's when a pink hair monster bumps into him accidentally taking the key off and the pink monster had dropped his make up kit.

"Mr. Scareantino! I wasn't looking." He said and picks himself up, picking up the key on the ground. Mr. Scareantino had talked for a bit until he didn't which the guy had wind him up.