𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 🎸

"I say next we hit up the Monster of Liberty before the gala tonight

"I say next we hit up the Monster of Liberty before the gala tonight." Draculaura said as they walk into the streets of Boo York again since they still have stuff to look at.

"Get your creeparoni pizza here!" A familiar voice shouts making Rae hold her stomach feeling very hungry. "I can actually go for some pizza, specially since the whole brunch was a disaster and never got to eat anything." Rae said and Catty nods.

"I'm hungry for one as well." Catty said.

"Hey, ghouls!" Luna said as she turns around wearing a pizza mascot and handing out flyers.

"Luna! Rae and Frank say with a smile glad to see a friend of theirs again. "Something about you looks different. No, don't tell me... Hair cut?" Clawdius said jokingly laughing only to groan when Rae pinch his side.

"Yeah, I know I look silly." Luna said with a smile. "But hey, technically I am now a working actor in Boo York city!" Luna said jumping up and down with excitement.

Rae was about to say something when she stops hearing something like a tune of music.

"Rae? You okay?" Clawdius asked with a frown seeing his girlfriend freeze in place while looking behind seeing Elle going haywire and twitching from time to time trying to say something.

"What's happening?" Frank asked seeing both Elle and Rae acting strange. Suddenly, everything stops making Rae gasp snapping out of the tune.

"You heard it too?" Elle asked Rae who nods.

"It's like a song repeating itself over and over." Rae said holding her head. "Same, let me check." Elle said as she bring up her electronic keypads.

"I'll call you guys back if I find anything." Elle said as she gives Rae her phone number and walks away. "Okay! Stay safe." Rae said with a frown.

"How do you feel?" Clawdius as they head to the subway. "I'm fine it just surprises me that I heard a song in my head." Rae said with a small smile.

_______

"According to this, the scary ferry to the Monster of Liberty should be just a little bit farther once we switch subways trains and-." Draculaura said only to get cut off by a ghoul shouting out a name.

"Look! It's Pharaoh." The ghoul said and soon the group watched a familiar boy dance and sing in the subway. "Isn't that the same boy we saw in the center?" Rae asked making Frank nod.

You are now rocking with the very best rapper from around the way

I wanna say hello, hello Everybody calls me by my old name So lame you can just call me Pharaoh

Ain't nobody stopping this Pharaoh's on top of this Too many things in a day to try to fit in

Pharaoh grabs Catty's hand making her smiles as she sings with him.

All of you should stand up and dance, no sitting Straight up out the tomb Big dreams on my mind Gotta find my way in this Boo York way of life

Catty soon joins him as she sings and she looks at him with a small smirk. They hold each other's hand looking at each other.

It's the place we all wanna go Be the star of the show When you're out in Boo York, Boo York

"It's Catty!" A monster said making the two singers run away from the fans while Draculaura tried to calm them down only to get step on by them. She even had to transform into a bat and flies on Rae's shoulder shivering.

"Aww, it's okay Draculaura. Their gone now." Rae said with a small laugh as Draculaura transforms back.

_______

"Oh, don't cry, Deucey. You only did what you had to do. Disappear." Neferaoh said chuckling seeing Deuce leave Cleo's room heartbroken and heading his sister's crying.

He walks to his room grinning as he saw the necklace that's supposed to be for Rae if the plan doesn't work with the crystal comet.

This day is going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I hoped since I saw her for the first time
Every ghoul and monster will gather 'round
Say I look good in my crown
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all

Neferaoh sings as he adjusts his clothes for the gala and moving a picture of Rae by the mirror he had. He smirks at the mirror seeing an image of him wearing a crown ruling the place like his meant to be with Rae as his queen.

I could care less about the ceremony
I won't partake in any cake
Vows? Well, I won't lie when I say
"That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together
Until death do us apart"

I want her to be all mine!

Neferaoh smirks as he heard his dad from the other side of his door.

"Son! It is time for the gala." His father said and he looks at the door. "I'll soon be out father! Give me a moment." Neferaoh shouts and heard footsteps walking away and he looks out the window seeing Rae go inside the Gala with Clawdius.

Finally the moment has arrived
For me to be one lucky guy

Rae Addams will be
Mine
All mine

He laughs as he made sure he had the curse necklace with in his pocket walking away from some servants bowing to him.