𝙏𝙚𝙣 💀

Rae was sleeping peacefully when she heard shouts and her door breaking making her scream, she holds her blanket up as police officers come inside holding guns looking around her closet, under the bed and the bathroom

"What the hell?!" Rae shouts as officer Stone comes in the room. "Arrest her! And make sure to look at every room for that monster." Officer Stone said making Rae look at him in shock.

"Arrested for what?! I didn't do anything." Rae shouts as she was hang cuffed and Rae shivers as she felt the cold metal in her hands. "Stone! Your hate in blinding you from doing the right thing!" She said as she was being dragged out of the house.

"Why?" She asked again and officer Stone looks at her when she was put in the police car. "Because you were hiding a criminal, that makes you an accomplice." He said with a smirk shutting the door and Rae looks down in worried and afraid what's going to happen.

__________

"Two months in-school detention, all of you!" Headmistress Bloodgood said making Clawdius and his friends look down. "After I warned you guys to not go there." She said and before she could go on, she stops as her icoffin rings.

"Hello?" She answered and frowns. "No, I'm not." She said shaking her head.

"But I thought he was here with us! He was lured back to town, how?" She asked and the group look at her looking worried as she turns on the news.

"Monsters think they can just come into our town and do whatever they want! Well, I say, "No more!" Officer Stone shouts. "This criminal here shall be given the worst possible punishment for man or monster!"

The group gasp as they show Holt in a cage and a hand cuffed Rae who was guarded by two officers.

"At dusk on Halloween night, we shall all join together and haul this creature to the top of the hill, where he will be given the Trick-or-Treatment!" Officer Stone said and he points at Rae. "As for our dear Rae Addams will be going to prison for helping a criminal, a monster scape prison twice."

"What?!" Clawdius shouts clenching his hand into fist.

"The Trick-or-Treatment. So horrible it hasn't been used on a monster in years!" Officer Stone said. "Well, let this boy serve as a reminder to all of them what Halloween is really about!" Headmistress Bloodgood shut it off going back at the phone.

"We have to do.."

"But I don't think."

"Yes, I remember." She said with a frown. "Yes, I understand." She ends the call looking at the students.

"The Monster Elder Council has decided to do nothing. Holt must take his punishment." She said making them all look down. "What about Rae? Is she going to be okay?" Clawdius asked making the others nod.

"I'm not sure since one, she's not my student." She said. "Second, the officer hasn't let anyone talk to her until the mayor comes back tomorrow morning."

Clawdius growls as he storms out of the office angry that he didn't stay with her even when she said she will be fine.

______

"Why are you avoiding me?" Clawdius jumps when Draculaura comes out of his locker, he huffed angrily picking up his basketball after letting out his anger in the field. "I'm not! I need to meet the others." Clawdius said.

"Come on, what's wrong?" Draculaura asked and Clawdius gives her a glare. "What's wrong is that my so called friend is trying to force me on a date with someone I don't want! And right now the girl I have a crush on is in jail for protecting our own kind." Clawdius said and left her to meet with the others in how to help Holt and Rae but has to be in detention.

______

Clawdius watched Mr. Hackington kill a bug as he grins at them going over the rules.

"No talking, laughing, smiling or breathing! Well, okay, maybe a little bit of breathing. And no gum!" Mr. Hackington said.

"What are we gonna do about Holt? Or Rae?" Frank said making Clawdius turn to them listening. "What can we do?" Deuce said.

"He is hopeless." Abby said shaking her head and they jump as Mr. Hackington calls them out. "Oi! Keep it down this is detention not a tea party!" He said and drinks a tea cup.

"You heard what Rae said, someone frame Holt and she just said it was Lilith." Clawdius said making Frank nod. "But she said we need prove in order for them to believe us, how do we do that mate?" Logan said.

"We need to talk to someone that we can trust." Frank said. "But who? Rae is in jail." Abby said.

"But we can trust her friends, Chad and Clair." Clawdius said with a smirk. "Yeah, right, just march right into enemy territory and strike up a conversation? What could go wrong?" Deuce said sarcastically.

"It's a long shot at best, and Bloodgood will throw us out of school if we did that!" Logan said and Frank slammed his hands on the desk with a glare. "We can't let them do this! The cycle has to end!" Frank said and flinch when Mr. Hackington throws a sharp knife at him almost cutting him by the cheek and it killed a spider behind him.

"I can barely hear the violin solo." Mr. Hackington said as he listens to the violin solo with a smile. "Look, our only chance of saving him is if we can get some normies on our side. Chad and Clair are the only ones who were on Rae's side." Frank said.

"I don't care if it's crazy, I have to get back over there and talk to them." Frank said and Clawdius hums. "We need a plan to get you out, your the only one that can get out." Clawdius said and they look at the door when Heath shows up.

"Abbey, I'm here to rescue you from detention! Yikes!" Heath screams as a knife was thrown at him killing another spider. "I gotta go!" He said closing the door behind him.

"Just to be clear, he is not part of the plan at all." Clawdius making Abby laugh.