𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🎥

"Sorry if I got carried away, but that Sebastian, he just frosts my fangs

"Sorry if I got carried away, but that Sebastian, he just frosts my fangs." Draculaura said pointing to her fangs. "You better get used to him because The Vampire Majesty boovies are the most popular ever made." Logan said making Rae nod.

"True, apparently his pretty popular with the girls at my old school so Clair says. He is pretty cute though." Rae said and gets a raised eyebrow from her boyfriend. "Yeah, you heard me right." She said and he chuckles with a shake of his head.

"Popular does not mean good." Draculaura said with a frown. "Well, I loved it. And him." Hoodude said with a sigh at the photo he had of Sebastian giving it a quick smooch.

"But the real story is so much more fangtastic.
I should know, I did grow up in Transylvania." Draculaura said with a smile. "At the Vampire Royal Court, We don't usually talk about it." She said with a frown.

"I had to leave in a hurry." As they walk back to school.

"How is it that there hasn't been a Vampire Queen or King for 400 years?" Robecca asked and Rae nods. "Yeah and tell us how can you tell who's the next one to be?" Rae asked also feeling curious in how the vampire world works.

"Well, after the last Queen's reign ended. The search began for the next in line." Draculaura began to tell with a smile and Hoodude let's out an excited sound. "I love this!" He said.

"They used an ancient jewel, the Vampire's Heart. That was supposed to magically lead the way to the future royalty." Draculaura said as she looks at her friends specially at Rae who had asked the question. "The search has gone on for 400 years, but they haven't found them."

"So the Queen or King could be anybody?" Clawdius asked as he pulled Rae from the waist looking at her with a smirk. "Imagine you being the Queen?" Rae gives him a smile.

"Honey, I'm already a queen... in an other world." She whispers and Clawdius looks at her confused. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." Rae said and heard the bell ring making them go faster inside the school.

"Maybe you're secretly the Queen, Draculaura!" Hoodude said making them all smile. "Yeah! That could be really awesome." Rae said.

"Whoa, Clawd Wolf dating royalty." Clawd said with a smile making Draculaura giggle playing along with the joke. "Allow me, Your Royal Highness." He said with a bow and Rae bows as well with a smile.

"Would you prefer the diamond or gold crown, My Queen?" Frank asked.

"If I may say my Queen, a diamond crown will bring out your eyes." Rae said trying to use a fake accent.

"See! She's got style." Draculaura said and Rae giggles. "Well I do have a talented fashion designer boyfriend. I learn a few things." Rae said and they go in.