𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

[warning blood abuse or should it be vampire attack?]

"Have you guys talk to her?" Rae asked as she was told a lot about Valentine and Draculaura's drama going on which was posted on the blog.

"We will." Clawdius said with a glare as they stood by end of the stairs waiting for Draculaura which speaking of the devil she appeared holding some books but had a look of in love on her face. As she comes down the stairs Clawdius was the first to get close to her growling in anger.

"What's going on with you and Valentine?" He questioned with a glare and Rae puts a hand on his to calm him down. "What? What are you talking about?" Draculaura asked nervously making Rae raise an eyebrow at her.

"Really? Everyone is talking about you guys hanging out a lot. It's over the school and-." Rae said and Spectra jumps behind her making Rae scream. "On my blog!" Spectra as she takes a picture of Draculaura giggling at Rae who holds her heart from the jump scared.

"One point!" She said and Rae sighs. "I'll never be able to scare her." Rae said.

"Okay, okay. We've been spending a little time together. So?" Draculaura said and Rae looks at her in shock. "Are you serious? You are going on with a good guy who's by the way trying really hard for you!" Rae said.

"Yeah! Which happens to be my brother." Clawdius said.

"In my village, they have a name for this. Problustravitch." Abby said and that made everyone look at her. "Not cool." She said.

"Do not tell him I said this, but my brother's a great guy. He cares about you so much just like Rae just said." Clawdius said with a frown and Draculaura nods. "I know, I know and I care about him."

"But Val is just so dreamy and romantic, and amazing." Draculaura said and Rae shiver.

"Okay! Does anyone find this strange?! A guy like that sounds suspicious." Rae said and Clawdius rubs her hand. "My brother can me smelly and annoying, but his not stupid." Clawdius said.

"He's going to find out about this." Cleo said and Clawdius looks at her with a frown. "I'm telling you this as your best friend, you can't have it both ways. You have to make a choice." He said and left with Rae by his side and the others nodded at her agreeing with Clawdius words.

________

"Draculaura?" Rae shouts as she looks around the science room which was empty but she got a message from her saying that she needed some help. "Right here!" Draculaura said as she comes inside the class with Valentine behind her looking at Rae with a smirk making her feel strange.

"What is he doing here?" She asked feeling nervous as Valentine approached her while Draculaura had stayed quite and watching her with a blank look on her face. "I should leave." Rae said and was stopped by Valentine blocking her exit grinning at her.

"What's the matter my blood girl? Don't you miss me?" He asked with a smirk as Rae froze hearing those familiar words from the card. "You don't want to know how painful it was for me to be away from your blood." He said pushing Rae down to the floor and he looks at Draculaura with a smile.

"Darlin' why don't you keep a watch outside just in case anyone comes by." He said and his eyes glowed pink making Draculaura nod. "Draculaura! Wait, don't leave!" Rae shouts and panics as Valentine had looked at her.

"Unfortunately she won't be able to hear you my blood girl, after all she is under my spell just like you will be soon enough. Don't talk and just stay still." Valentine said and his eyes glow making Rae stop her eyes glowing pink struggling with his control but it didn't last long as she stays still.

She could feel everything but couldn't say anything as he leans to her neck smelling the blood that was pumping her veins and Valentine grins letting his fangs appear.

"I will enjoy this so much~💞

"I will enjoy this so much~💞." Valentine said and Rae tears up but doesn't scream. The only thing she could do was close her eyes and think of Clawdius wanting to forget what's happening to her.

Rae looks to the side where she sees Clawdius kissing her hand making her smile. "Look at me." He said and Rae does seeing his warm eyes. "Promise me that whatever happens is for you to fight as hard as you can? Can you do that?" He asked and Rae nods.

"I promise." Rae said

That's when she was brought to reality as she felt Valentine bite her left shoulder painfully and Rae looks away from him.

"Ever wonder why us vampires never drink from human blood? Because back in the days we will make humans our slaves so they could provide their own blood to us." He said as he cleans his mouth from the blood he just drank.

"My grandfather was mad when the vampire king had made a law against that. Which is why he always buys human blood from the black marker kinda like you humans do." He said with a smirk as he takes her wrist going for the third drink.

"Wanna know who he give some of his human blood storage he had in secret?" He asked and chuckles when Rae shiver. "That's right, his perfect grandson." He said and bites her wrist making Rae hold her scream.

All she wanted to do was fight back but this control he had over her was impossible. She regrets coming here to the class when she received the message from Draculaura. She could have been with Clawdius right now and enjoy his warmth in his arms.

Rae could feel herself losing her conscious and glares at Valentine with so much hatred.

"You won't get away with this, my friends will stop you." She said and Valentine laughs looking down at her.

"Too late... I already have." He said and with that Rae blackout and the last thing she saw was Valentine's smirk.