𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🎸

Rae smiles as she goes inside monster high where Frank and was waiting for her along with Draculaura

"Hey guys!" Rae said with a smile as she and the two walked through the hallway. "Hey!" Frank said.

"Guess what? I finally finish that song I've been working for weeks." Rae said with a smile.

"This is totally exciting! We are going to have to hear it soon." Draculaura said as she hugs her books with a big smile.

"Have you guys seen Catty? I want her to give an opinion on my new song I wrote." Rae said and they pointed ahead of them where Catty was by the lockers.

"Catty!" Rae shouts making Catty turn around to smile. "Rae, how is it going?" She asked as they hug.

"Everything is good, I actually wanted you to see if you could look at my new song." Rae said taking out a sheet and Catty smiles. "Wow! This is amazing." Catty said after reading the lyrics.

"It actually fits your bands name, the Hex girls right?" She said and Rae nods with a smile.

"Yup, what about you? I heard that your making a new one." Rae said and Catty smiles a little. "That's why I'm heading rehearsal, I'll be working on it." Catty said and Rae nods watching Catty close the locker.

"Good luck on your new song!" Rae said and Catty nods waving goodbye to her. "Yeah, good luck with the music writey stuff!" Draculaura said and the group watch Catty leave.

Rae smiles as her eyes were cover by a familiar hands, she giggles as Clawdius lips were on her neck. "Guess who?" He asked making his voice  sound a little different.

"I know it's you Clawdius, I know those hands anywhere." Rae said and Clawdius chuckles as he stood in front of her giving Frank a hand shake. "Ready for class?" He asked and Rae nods.

_______

Clawdius and Rae walked together for their third class only to stop when they heard piano keys hit and paper balls sounds hitting the floor.

They saw Catty struggling with her music making Rae frown while Clawdius laughs quietly. "Genius at work." He said and Rae gives him a look.

"Shhh." Rae said as they continue their walk back to their classes.

_______

"After 1,300 years, it is time." Ramses said as he looked away from the sky while Neferaoh was on his phone looking at the pictures of Rae which were in his sister's media from the Halloween party and that vampire's birthday party. He also saw a picture of the whole vampire and werewolf party they had, Rae was in the middle with four vampire on her right side and her other side were wolfs.

He narrowed his eyes seeing a picture of her and that wolf boy Clawdius kissing.

"Neferaoh, my son pack your bags. Summon your sister Cleo." Neferaoh heard his dad say and he looks at him with a frown. "Cleo? But dad!" He said and does what his told.

"We travel to meet our dynastic destiny." Ramses said.

_________

"Boo York city?" Rae said as she and Clawdius heard Cleo talk with Deuce about some gala opening over there. "Boo York city is the amazing place ever! They have the greatest style over there." Clawdius said as they head to their next class.

"Really? It will be cool to go." Rae said as she likes to see so many stuff of Clawdius world. It's just so different compared to her world which was okay but... boring.

"And let me tell you all about Scaris kinda like Paris but different in a good way I mean..." Clawdius goes on and on about Scaris which made Rae smile.

_______

"You are going to love it!" They heard Cleo say with a smile on her face. "We get to go to this big, fancy gala at the museum." She said and they all get up ready for lunch when the bell rings.

Frank was the first one to speak on the table when they all had their lunch. "I would give up my right arm to go to Boo York!" He said as he grabs Cleo's hand only for him to accidentally let his right hand detached from his arm.

Rae laughs as Frank made a face when he realized what had happened.

"You know, my dad did say I could bring a friend or two." Cleo said looking at Frank giving him back his hand. "Oh! I'm a friend or two!" Draculaura said.

"Wait! You have to let us go to Boo York! I could finally show Rae all the fashion clothes over there, plus this is going to be her first time traveling somewhere in our world." Clawdius said with excitement as he shows them the new clothes design.

"Ohh, I like this one." Rae said as she saw a golden dress.

"I hear that in Boo York, they play music on every street corner." Operetta said coming to their table as she looks excited. "Boo York? Maybe that's where I'll find my music!" Catty said with a smile who has been trying to write something on her jornal.

"Okay! I have decided!" Cleo said with a smile as she looks at everyone. "The ghoul or normie going to Boo York is..." Everyone leans towards her waiting to hear who will it be going and Rae could actually heard drumrolls with them.

"All of you!" Cleo said in a singsong while stand up from her spot making everyone happily jump except for Rae and Deuce. "Are you sure about this?" Rae asked making Deuce agree with her. "Your dad only said a friend or two." Deuce said with a frown.

"I've got to give the people what they want!" Cleo said with a smile as her friends chanted her name. Rae sighs and joins their enthusiasm shrugging at Deuce. "They say whatever you're looking for, you can find it in Boo York city!" Catty said with a smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go to Boo York!" Rae said with a grin as Clawdius puts his hand around her waist.