𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Rae groans as she heard her alarm go off making her turn around to shut it off

Rae groans as she heard her alarm go off making her turn around to shut it off. She sighs as she went back to sleep and felt warm arms wrapped around her waist making her smile.

Only to sigh in annoyance when Clawdius alarm went off which would have made her scream as it sounded like it was being murder.

She picks up his phone and sees that it's Frank calling she answers it.

"We didn't need a wake up call." She said making Frank laugh. "Just making sure you guy's went in time." He said and she ends the call going back to sleep.

The phone goes off making Rae glare at it and puts it on silent.

"Today is the day." Rae said with a huff as she shakes Clawdius. He gets up with a yawn scratching his chest. "We need to hurry, we don't want Frank on our asses." He said getting out of the bed both getting ready for the big day.

" He said getting out of the bed both getting ready for the big day

_____

The whole group stood in front of the school waiting for both schools to come, Rae stood beside Clawdius feeling nervous with the whole Vampires moving in.

"Like sign?" Abbey said showing a simple sign that said "Hi". "I try not to make too flowery." She said and Rae heard Clawdius sniffing making her look at him.

He was glaring at a direction. "Werewolves." He said.

That's when they heard loud howling heading their way and loud footsteps coming from the forest. Next thing they knew, multiple cars had arrived with loud music sounding inside the cars and students in red and black uniforms come out their red eyes looking at them.

"Vampires." Rae whispers stepping a little closer to Clawdius. "Okay! Everyone, places." Frank said.

"I hope there's not a scuffle." Logan said and Cleo was the first one to step up. "I better go greet my subjects." She said and two of the vampires meet her.

"I am Cleo." Cleo starts as she puts her hand up and Rae covers her mouth when they put the car keys in her hand. "Just park it around the back." The black and pink hair vampire said and they walk by her throwing another set of keys at her.