𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

"Wanna tell me who the new person is?" Rae asked Clawdius seeing the blond hair man with a scar on his eye throwing some treats at the wolfs

"Wanna tell me who the new person is?" Rae asked Clawdius seeing the blond hair man with a scar on his eye throwing some treats at the wolfs. "His name is Van Hellsing." He said and Rae hums looking at the Van with a frown.

"I swear I've seen him somewhere but I can't point out where." Rae said as they head to the gym where Clawd, Romulus and Draculaura in the corner talking.

"Hey." Rae said waving at them who did the same and they started talking to each other.

"So the captain of the Casketball team is dating a vampire. And our dear human student is dating a wolf, how interesting." Van said as he suddenly approached the couple and Romulus looks at him with a frown.

"Yeah, interesting." Romulus said.

"Well, I used to be with this guy Heath, only for him to turn out to be a jerk." Draculaura said with a glare. "Clawd rescued me. He is my knight in furry armor." She said with a smile hugging her boyfriend.

"And you?" Van asked Rae making her frown at him. "I don't thing is none of your business to know about us." Rae said making Van clear his throat.

"Yes! Of course I understand." Van said with a small smile at the human and monster couple looking at him suspiciously. "Anyway! That's quite impressive, specially considering that historically vampires sucked the life out of their companions." Van said making Rae glare at him not liking the way he said it to her friends. 

"But you two have nothing to worry about I'm sure." Van said with a smile. "Until next time." He said and left them.

"You saw that right?" Rae asked making Clawdius nod as they left the gym seeing so many things happening after Van talks to them. Like talking to the wolfs outside with the vampires doing skateboard and they saw him talking to vampire and wolf ghouls snapping a bread into two.

"His trying to make them separate again, make them hate each other like they used to. Even as far to make other monsters hate each other." Rae said with a frown as they sit on the table to eat. "From what I heard from Frank, it seems that Bloodgood is acting strange after he came." She said and looks at her phone seeing her social media and liking a picture of Lilith who was in a trip at Paris.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the restroom." Rae said making Clawdius nod. "Want me to go with you?" He asked and she shakes her head.

"I'll be quick, besides I need to look at Lilith's media. Some reason is making me have a feeling I have seen Van before." Rae said and he nods.

_______

Rae was in the restroom scrolling down the Lilith's media as she had finished using the toilet.

"I knew it! His Lilith's uncle, Van Hellscream." Rae whispers seeing that he looks different from the picture. Sure he had blond hair and his green eyes but what she found different was that he had the scar in his eye, less buff and long hair with blonde.

She was about to head out when she heard some vampire ghouls let out a disgust noise when the bathroom door opens.

"Ew! It's a disease carrier." A ghoul said making Rae clench her fists as she heard a familiar voice. "What?"

"You heard me. This bathroom is now vampires only." Rae heard the vampire girl said and yells Howleen to get out.

"You can't do that!" Howleen said and Rae had enough when the vampire girl commands her to stay. "That's it!" Rae shouts slamming the bathroom stall open making the vampires and wolf jump at the sound.

"Last time I check you aren't the boss of this school! No one talks to her like that." Rae said with a glare looking at the main vampire leader of the small group. "Oh yeah? And who's going to make me? You." The vampire girl said with a smirk making Rae huff.

"Yeah, me." Rae said and she punch the girl who was about to throw herself at Rae with her fangs out and Howleen pushed another vampire girl who was about to attack Rae from behind. Soon everyone was fighting each other and screams could be heard from outside the door, the bathroom door opens with Rae and Howleen coming out unharmed except for some couple of hair out of place.

"Few, I actually didn't think I was going to take them on." Rae said fixing her hair and adjusting her clothes. "And those extra defense classes payed off." She said making Howleen laugh.

"Thanks for what you did back there, you know defending me." Howleen said with a smile making Rae grin. "Don't worry about it, I should get back before Clawdius starts to worry." Rae said.

"What happened to you two?" Clawdius asked making them look at him. "Never mind." Rae said seeing Howleen look away.

"I don't want to talk about." Howleen said and Clawdius looks at his girlfriend who used her finger to her mouth representing fangs making him clench his fist. "Did those vampires touched you guys? Want me to-." Before he could say anything Howleen gives him a growl.

"Why? So that you could remind everyone how useless I can be without getting help from my brothers?" Howleen asked and glares at the floor. "Just leave me alone, I don't need your help." Howleen walks away from the couple making Clawdius watch her go.

"Let her calm down, we just had a big fight with the vampire ghouls. I punch one of them when they tired to attack me and Howleen saved my back when another one tried to attack me." Rae explained as they walk away from the bathroom. "Your sister just wants to feel like she's independent like all of us girls do as we grow up. She may feel like she's being treated as a baby to much, which is why she's trying hard to be on her own." She said and Clawdius sighs.

"But she's my baby sister, I had to look out for her." He said and Rae kiss his cheek. "And you will always be her brother no matter how much she grown Clawdius, when she's ready she will come around and need your help." She said and Clawdius smiles.

"You're right, let's head back home and tell me all about that fight." Clawdius said making Rae laugh heading back home since their last class was canceled.

"So I said-." Rae begins telling him the event with a grin on her face.