𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 💞

That's when Rae explains to him of the feeling being scared when Clawd had come back

That's when Rae explains to him of the feeling being scared when Clawd had come back. Something was missing from her mind and when she tried to remember what had happened is like something is preventing her from doing it.

"The only thing I can remember is some pink eyes looking directly at me, exactly like Draculaura's. I don't know why I flinch the moment I saw her and heard her." Rae said hugging her knees and Clawdius frowns as he brought her close to his side.

"That's strange, the only ones that have pink eyes are Draculaura and Cupid. I mean that's the only ones I could think off, I want you to know that if anything happens come to me okay?" He said and Rae nods.

"I will, you coming over tonight?" She asked and Clawdius nods. "I'll bring the food." He said and Rae smiles. "And I'll choose the movie this time."

______

"How come he doesn't see the similarities between this Cinderella girl! Could have looked for every blond girl in the town! Not for any girl with black hair, brown, or light brown." Clawdius shouts as he pointed at Prince Charming who had made a declaration to look for the girl by making everyone in town try on the slipper that Cinderella left behind.

In the couch Rae was laughing at Clawdius comments to the Cinderella movie while eating eye sugar candy.

"What's the point of liking the girl if you can't even recognize her without all the dress and makeup." He said as he takes his spot back with Rae. He sighs as Rae plays with his hair and looks at her which she looks at him when she felt his stare.

"What?" Rae asked nervously blushing a little as he smiles at her. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?." He said and Rae smiles.

"Nope, but thank you." Rae said and kissed his forehead making him be in shock for a second and shakes it off to look at her. He was surprised that she was calm about it making him sighs looking back at the movie, what he didn't know is that Rae was actually freaking out on the inside when she did that.

'What was that? Why did I kiss his forehead like that?! Oh god, please don't ask anything.' Rae thought feeling nervous on the inside and she mentally sighs when he looks back at the movie.

Suddenly, she remembered what Cupid had said to her in the end of their call.

'We monster are really good in bed, if you get what I mean. Specially wolfs, they have a pretty good stamina.' Cupid's husky voice rang in her head and Rae blushed heavily.

Rae looks at Clawdius for a moment admiring his body specially seeing his shirt move up a little. She could see his abs and didn't notice that Clawdius has stopped watching the movie when he smelled Rae's excitement making him gulp.

Rae's eyes widen as she was on her back and Clawdius was straddling her, he was looking down at her his eyes glowing from the moon.

"Claw..... the m-movie." Rae whispers her cheeks turning red as he leans down to her making her do the same, slowly they lean for a kiss only to be snapped out of it when Clawdius icoffin rings making him growl as he answered it.

"What?!" He said as it was Clawd that had call him. "What do you mean you can't find the hammer? Why do you even need it?" He asked as he sighs hearing his mom in the background to come back home. As Clawdius was taking on the phone Rae had put her hand on her heart feeling it beat pretty fast and also feeling pretty hot after what was about to happen seconds ago.

Clawdius stands up clearing his throat as he ends the call. He honestly didn't know what to do do as he never been in a relationship or wanting to be one, but it changed when he was around Rae and to see what he was about to do he felt like he messed up.

"I... I... I should get going, my parents need me back home, see you tomorrow." He said as he points to the balcony where he always comes in and out. Rae nods feeling a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, sure go ahead." Rae said with a smile and watched him go out the balcony only to gasp as he comes back kissing her forehead and left really fast. "See ya princess!" He shouts making her smile and laugh as he accidentally hit a branch on the way out into the woods.

"See you later." She whispers.

__________

"What?" Rae said in shock as she walked with Clawdius who was holding the same magazine they used to hit Clawd. "Yup, he made her a structure for her to get the books which Draculaura thought she was being called short." He said as they head to the ghouls bathroom which only Cleo was there because the boys couldn't go in to help Draculaura calm down.

Frank was outside with his arms crossed and smiles when he saw them.

"Clawd is definitely in the doghouse." Clawdius said. "But I don't get it, Clawd and I found the perfect gift for her. Did you ask him if he had lost it?" Rae asked Clawdius.

"I'm sure he lost it and when I try to ask him about it he always manage to avoid me in the house." Clawdius said with a sigh.

"I knew I should have stayed with the necklace, I mean I had a feeling buy decide to let him keep it since it is his girlfriend's gift." Rae said and shakes her head as she saw Clawd down the hallway looking like a kicked puppy.

"She's definitely crying in there." Frank said with a sigh and Rae hums and takes a deep breath going inside the bathroom a bit nervous.