𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🛼

Rae sighs holding a water bottle with Clawdius beside her as they all gather together for lunch

Rae sighs holding a water bottle with Clawdius beside her as they all gather together for lunch. She holds her head as she hears Manny and Heath laughing as they walk pass by them along with some other students.

"Hey." Toralei said with a smile holding a plastic cup. "Great game, guys." She said turning her smile into a smirk.

"I must've watched it on Fright Tube a hundred times." She said and ignoring the glares that were thrown at her. "I can't tell if it's funny, sad, or both." Toralei laughs drinking her cup only to gasp as Abbey freeze it and her tongue getting stuck.

She walks away with a huff as she curse at them.

"I don't get it. Why does it feel like the whole school's against us?" Frank asked and Rae looks at him. "Remember what Heath said about the game being a secret game, a tradition." Rae said.

"And no one likes a person or monster to change that tradition no matter how things change in time." She said.

"Face it, we stink like chin hair of unwashed goat." Abbey said and Cleo sighs. "If we lose two more times, we'll miss the playoffs and our season will officially be over." Cleo said holding up two fingers.

"And it's not gettin' any easier. Your next game is against the Vampire Academy." Logan said and his girlfriend shivers. "They're really good." Gilda said sounding nervous.

"Not to be Gloomy Gustav, but we going to get crushed. Avalanche-style." Abbey said making everyone sigh only for their eyes to widen when the ground break making a big hole and bringing the table down, an eye monster had saved himself from falling down but looks down to see any sign of his friend.

"We have to try." Frank said looking at them and they all stop to see Clawd making them all greet him. Rae laughs at what abbey had said.

"Also customary greeting!"

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Clawd asked his girlfriend and Draculaura nods leaving the table.

_____

Rae and the rest head out as well but they were greeted by a crying Draculaura who hugs Rae and the couple along with their friends glare at Manny and Heath who had come back to bother them each holding ice cream.

"Better save your tears for the track. You're gonna need 'em after you lose the next game!" Manny said with a laugh and Heath shows his camera to them. "Can you girls re-enact your epic fail from Friday? My Fright Tube subscribers are begging for more crashin' and burnin'!" Heath said and both boys laugh at them and before Rae could throw her water at them Operetta jumps in kicking their ice creams off their hands.

Their ice cream lands on one of their shirts and the other on the head. Operetta gives them an innocent look and comes to their side between them.

"I'm so sorry about that, sugars. I was just workin' on my moves, I didn't see you there." Operetta said bringing Heath down by the neck and pulling Manny's ring nose which made the boys look at her nervous. "Now, you better run along now and clean yourselves up." Both boys left screaming away from her making Rae laugh.

"Hey, I didn't realize y'all were such rebels. Anyone who bucks the system is aces in my book." Operetta said with a smirk and pointed to herself. "I'm in." She said and Cleo smiles.

"And I'm out." Cleo said and left the group. 

"Voltageous!" Frank said with a grin and puts his hand out. "For Monster High?" He asked and Operetta shrugs with a smile.

"Fine. For Monster High." Operetta said and soon everyone joins in even Clawdius.

_______

Everyone stood on the tables of Maul each having a drink on their hands except for Rae who had a small plate of nachos with everything.

"Okay, guys, I know we lost the first game,
but we can still make the playoffs. Now that we've got Operetta, I'd say things are looking up." Frank said with a smile only for them to frown or glare when the gargoyles from last time approached them.

Clawdius clench his fist in anger seeing the gargoyle that injured him give him a smirk and had whistle seeing Rae.

"Not bad at all." He said looking at Rae's bare legs and her chest. "Watch it." Clawdius said making the gargoyle raised his hands up with a laugh. "Listen, ladies that was a tough loss the other night. I'd just like to tell ya, good game." The leader said.

"I'd like to but I can't, you were awful! You lost to the worst team in the league!" He said with a laugh along with his team. "Ghouls playing scream, not only that. They have a weak human on their team, don't make me laugh." He said and left.

Rae glares at them and frowns seeing one of them stay behind for a while until they decided to leave.

____

"Does anyone know who the other teammate is? The one from the gargoyle school." Rae asked as the couple stood by then fireplace going over some strategies. "No one knows, they always have a helmet on." Clawdius said bringing her down him on his back and her on top of him.

"I'm so excited, I think it shook a little." Rae said looking at the egg making Clawdius laugh. "Babe, it's going to take months for it to hatch." He said and Rae sighs.

"I know, it's just got me thinking of what it will look like and what name's are good for them." Rae said and Clawdius nods but thought of something ever since they started acting like parents of an unborn dragon.

"What do you see yourself in five years?" He asked and Rae didn't hesitate to answer. "I see myself with you, a rock start, a family, and you being a successful fashion designer." She said sounding sleepy and Clawdius blushed at her words and kiss her forehead. He picks her up but almost falls with his cast so he had to slowly drag himself to put her in the bed, he claps his hands lights turning off in the room and takes a quick glance at the egg one last time.

"A family, huh." Clawdius said and smiles as he takes his spot beside her hugging her waist.