𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🎸

"Who invited us to the brunch today?" Rae asked as she put some eyeliner

"That Damn Neferaoh, I don't trust him at all

"That Damn Neferaoh, I don't trust him at all." Clawdius said with a glare as he puts his shirt on. "I don't either, specially when he kept holding my hand when he greeted me." Rae said with a frown.

"I just hope he doesn't do anything like Valentine. He doesn't have any powers, right?" Rae asked turning to look at her boyfriend.

"Nothing that's related to hypnotizing or mind control." He said as he kiss her. "Just stay close to me if he decides to make you come sit with him." He said and Rae nods.

______

"Oh my god! Look at the view Claw." Rae said with a smile using his nickname. They both approached the big table making sure to sit together. "Neferaoh, thank you for putting this brunch together." Frank said with a smile.

"Yes, speaking of which, why did you put this brunch together?" Cleo said looking at her brother suspiciously.

"I can't host a little pre-gala brunch for my sister and her friends?" Neferaoh asked with a small frown.

"Besides, Mousecedes did most of the planning." A mouse monster waved at them with a small giggle.

"I like her outfit." Rae whispers to Clawdius.

"Ah, here comes our guest of honor!" Neferaoh said as a two come in. "Ghouls, meet Seth Ptolemy." Neferaoh introduced making Rae nod as she learned that this were the rulers of Boo York.

"But then, I don't have to tell you who the Prince of Boo York is." Neferaoh said as Seth takes a seat beside Cleo while Neferaoh comes to sit beside Rae on her left.

"Wait a minute. Neferaoh, where's Deuce?" Cleo said noticing that Deuce wasn't with them and looks at her brother. "He'll be here. I'm counting on it." Neferaoh said with a smirk.

Clawdius shows Rae a sketch of his designs and pointing at one out.

"I was thinking of adding some chains on it, what do you think?" He asked and Rae smiles.