𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🛼

"Robecca Steam was the first Scream superstar, all those years ago

"Robecca Steam was the first Scream superstar, all those years ago." Logan said and looks at Gilda and Rae. "You both should do it, girls. I know you both will be just as great as she was." He said and both girls look at each other and nod.

"You know what, count us in." Rae said with a smile but it drops when Manny interrupts their little talk. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not playing on any team with a girl on it." Manny said with a glare pushing Heath to the ground and Clawdius glares at him along with Frank.

"And why not?" Clawdius asked stepping in front of him. "Because it's a team for boys! Not some weak-." Heath was cut off by Rae pulling his shirt down to her level with a cold glare.

"Don't even think of finishing that sentence." She said and Heath gulps clearing his throat and pulls away from her. "It's sacred. It's tradition." He said and Clawdius scoffs.

"Then it's a stupid tradition." Clawdius said.

"If they are on the team, we're not." Manny said and Frank pushed him a little with a glare. "They are on the team." Frank said.

"And if you don't like it, the exit is right there." Clawdius said and Manny shrugs with a huff.

"Then see ya, wouldn't want to be ya." Heath said with a smile and starts walking away. "Come on, fellas." He said and with that everyone left except Jackson.

"Good luck making a team with no boys." He adds and they took Jackson with them seeing the look of eager to join the team. Rae glares at the back of Heath's head.

"And you wonder why no ghoul likes to go out with you, even a human girl wouldn't want to date you with that sexism thing." Rae said and Frank sighs.

"There's no team at all." Frank said and Rae gives him a smile. "Well..." She looks at him with a small smile.

"I was thinking it over with Clawdius, wouldn't it be amazing to have a team mix up gender. Boys and girls working together in the team, we already have enough to make a complete one even if theirs one boy." Rae said with a grin. 

"She is correct, you have her and Gilda. They make two and I make three." Abbey said having her hand out making Rae and Gilda put their hands on top of hers. "Four and Five." Frank and Draculaura put their hands with a smile.

The group now looked at Cleo who saw their starred making her smile a little.

"I suppose it looks pretty bad if I don't put my hand in at this point." She said making them smile and she sighs. "Very well." Cleo puts her hand with with them.

______

Next thing they knew they stood in front of Clawd showing him the uniform they put on.

"Ta-da! Check it out, Clawd your new Scream team, ready for you to coach to the championship!" Frank said and Rae tugs on the uniform with a frown. "Although I think it will be better if we made some changes to the uniform." She whispers seeing how it big it was on her and the others except for Frank.

"What is this, some kind of joke?" Clawd asked looking at them like they were crazy. "No, this is the team. Your team." Clawd shakes his head.

"Now, I know we don't have a lot of experience,
but I think with the right coaching and a lot of...-." Frank was cut off by Clawd.

"It's a bunch of girls!" Clawd said and making them frown. "So? The boys wouldn't play, but we will!" Draculaura said.

"Girls don't play Scream!" He said and Rae moves in front. "But there's no rule against having a girls team, in case you forgot the first Scream superstar was a girl, Robecca Steam." Rae said and jumps when Clawd looks at her with a glare.

"That's right! And you know what happened to her? She got demolished! Nobody ever saw her again." Clawd said and looks at his brother. "You know this right? Why are you letting her play suck a dangerous game?" He said and Clawdius glares at him.

"You worry about your girl and I worry about mine, bro." He said. "Besides I know she can do it, even if she's human." Clawdius said making Rae smile.

"Human or not, it's to dangerous for girls." Clawd said.

"But-." Frank was going to protest but Clawd cuts him off shutting the locker hard. "No. If you're going to go through with this. You're gonna do it on your own." Clawd said and left making Draculaura run after him and the girls left except for Rae and Clawdius.

"I'll go see if I can convince him or something, see you by the lockers." Clawdius said giving her a kiss which she returns back. "Okay, good luck." Rae said watching him leave.

______

"Let them play." Clawdius said as he stood a few feet away from Clawd in school fountain him taking a seat on the bench and Clawd sitting by the fountain. "What?" Clawd asked.

"I think you should let them play." Clawdius said with a sigh. "Look, they really want to play the game and save the school. It's dangerous but if we train them like we are supposed to as couches. They may have a chance to win and it's not because Rae is on the team." Clawdius said giving his brother a look knowing what his about to say.

"Look at the school." He said pointing to the cracks on the building and he moves out of the way when a statue lands on the bench breaking it in half. He gets up with a frown seeing his brother think. "Look, all I'm saying is that it doesn't hurt to give them a chance. What happens if we don't train them and they decide to go in the game?" Clawdius asked stepping in front of him.

"If they go in, unprepared they have a higher chance of getting hurt badly. More than I am and you." He said pointing at his injuries and his brother's cone. Clawdius stops hearing the bell ring making him sigh.

"Just think about it, okay." Clawdius said and left his brother to think. Clawd looks at his brother with a sigh getting up and flinch when a stone almost crush him if he hadn't stood up.