𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Clawdius frowns as he sees the vampire guys come into the gym and Clawd stood up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Clawdius frowns as he sees the vampire guys come into the gym and Clawd stood up.

"You guys go ahead and get warmed up, and we can start practice." Clawd said passing the ball to Bram.

"No, that's cool. We'll play on the other side." Bram said making Clawdius roll his eyes.

"All right, suit yourself." Clawd said with a shrug watching them leave, Clawdius growls at them as he saw that Bram and a few of his friends had looked at Rae hungrily as she passed them with Draculaura. They look at him for a moment and walk away not saying anything.

"Hey, I'm fine." Rae said with a smile holding his hand into hers. "We're heading over to the Coffin Bean after practice. Wanna meet us?" She asked and looks at Romulus.

"You can come if you like to." She said making Romulus. "Sure." He said.

"Oh, hey, I want to introduce you two." Clawd said. "This is our oldest friend, Romulus." Clawd said to his girlfriend and Romulus gives her a nod being polite.

"This is my ghoul, Draculaura." Clawd said making Romulus look shock at the news. "Oh! Ow, your ghoul, huh?" He said scratching his head.

"That's, uh, cool." Romulus said clearing his throat standing up. "Hey, real nice to meet you. And good to see you again, Rae." He said making Rae look at him confused.

"Thanks... I guess." Rae said as he left the group glaring at the vampire group. She looks at her boyfriend who shakes his head frowning. "I'll tell you later." He said making her nod.

_______

"That explains why I was away from the car when the hospital came to help." Rae said as they walk behind their group in private, Clawdius nods. "Yup, it also reveals your mystery monster." He said.

"You know, I feel like that was a sign to me." Rae said with a small smile. "That I will go out with a great wolf monster." She said making him chuckle.

"It would have been a bigger sign if I was your mystery monster and went out with you." He said making Rae smile. "That's true, but I like to think that no matter what I would have met you anywhere." Rae said.

"Yeah? I think so too." He said and they both got close to the group hearing Cleo complain.

"You being in charge of everything." Clawdius said. "Precisely." Cleo said with a smile.

"Come on you guys, we just have to be patient." Frank said. "This is a big change for everybody, so there's gonna be some growing fangs." He said making Rae sigh.

"Or claws." Rae said.

"But the new kids aren't all bad. Clawd's friend, Romulus seems nice." Draculaura said with a smile giving a small nudge to Rae. "And pretty cute too, huh?" She said to her making Rae shrug.