𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🏝

Rae holds her stomach almost close to her uterus while the rest stood in the room talking about what Farnum had said to the couple

"The Tiki's have told me that Farnum was the one to order them to put that potion on your Piña colada's. Good thing is that it won't last forever only for a week." Abbey said and Clawdius growls with a glare slamming his fist on the wall.

"I could have sense it but I didn't." He said and Rae puts her hand on his calming him down. "The potion was scent less, you couldn't have known what it was."

"Maybe we can go to a monster doctor expert, maybe we can see if it cause anything bad to our bodies." Clawdius suggested and Rae nods.

"Okay." Rae said and they both smile.

_____

"Bleh!" Rae shivers as she drinks the green substance and Clawdius does the same letting out a whine going to see Andy on his first day at monster high.

"So, how was the doctor's appointment mates?" Logan asked making them shrug. "It wasn't that bad, she just told us that nothing seemed out of order other than the potion having a high chance of getting pregnant. It will last for a week or less if we drink this green medicine." Rae said.

"Trust me, Andy." Rae said as she heard Frank's words of encouragement to Andy. "Everyone here is accepting of any kinds of monsters. Just look how vampires and wolfs got alone after they came here, humans at my town love the monster and I'm dating a wolf at that." Rae said and laughs when Clawdius poked her side.

"Excuse me, a hot talent wolf." Rae corrects with a shake of her head seeing Clawdius look with pride. Their phones beep making them take it out looking at the gossip of Espectra.

""School Ghouls Just Jazzed for Jungle Boy!" Cleo reads the news making Andy confused. "What is that, I don't understand." Andy said pointing to the phones and Cleo assured him about the press but Andy shakes his head not talking about that but the phones.

"Oh, boy, it's going to take a while before you get used to modern society." Frank said with a smile and Andy scratch his head nervously but he smiles looking at Rae.

"I actually wanted to say thanks." Andy said and Rae looks at him. "Thanks for what?" Rae asked confused.

"Yeah, what you did back at the island freeing me from my restrains even though you didn't know me." Andy said and Rae smiles. "Oh, it was nothing. I just knew that man had bad intentions and specially using Frank as bait."

"It's time for our class good luck, Andy." Rae said as both couple walk away from Andy and the others. "Yeah, good luck." Clawdius said.

_____