𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 🧞‍♂️

Rae walks in the bathroom after making Abbey student president and the boys into their favorite show, she got a notification from her phone and Rae clench her eyes tight when it was a reminder pops out from her calendar for her mom's birthday

Rae walks in the bathroom after making Abbey student president and the boys into their favorite show, she got a notification from her phone and Rae clench her eyes tight when it was a reminder pops out from her calendar for her mom's birthday. She jumps when Howleen comes in the bathroom looking out of breath and smiles at Rae when her eyes lay on her.

"Rae! Just the person I wanted to see." Howleen said with a smile. "I heard that you were giving out some wishes out, I was wondering if you could make me popular." She said and Rae frowns.

"You don't have to do it right away, just think about it." Howleen said and walks out of the bathroom.

"Come on, do it! Can't disappoint your boyfriend's little sister can you? It's just one wish." Rae shakes her head at the strange thought and smiles. "Gigi, I need you." Rae said and smiles seeing Gigi.

She looked at Gigi strangely when she had gasped out of nowhere.

"Whisp? Please leave her alone!" Gigi said and Rae turns around to see what she was looking but found nothing. "Who you talking to?" Rae asked.

"Why? So you can let her waste all her wishes?" Whisp asked with a chuckle.

"Finder, I warn you. Don't be tempted to use the wishes for selfish-." Gigi stops when Whisp stops her. "You know the rules. The Finder chooses the wish." Whisp said and leans his head to Rae's ear.

"It's your wish so do it, pretty please." He whispers and Rae nods. "It's my wish Gigi and Howleen has been wanting to be recognized, I wish for Howleen to be popular." Gigi frowns.

"But-." Rae cuts her off.

"Just do it." Rae said and Gigi nods. "As you choose." Gigi said and claps her hands together.

"Did it worked?" Rae asked and Gigi nods. "Go on, you'll see it." Gigi said letting Rae head out glaring at Whisp who gives out a smirk.

"You just had to get a human finder, they always seem more easy to manipulate then monsters." He said and shows his face briefly but goes back to his shadow. "Just need her to do more wishes and I'll be out."

"That won't happen! Rae has a good heart and she has friends that will help her out it, specially her boyfriend who loves her and cares about her." Gigi said with a glare and whisp chuckles.

"Her friends can't help her, if her friends aren't around." He said and leans close. "And I'll start with the boyfriend first." He shows his face again with a glare and disappears.

_____

"Thank you! Thank you!" Howleen said with a smile hugging Rae as she squeezed her hard making Rae groan. "Howleen! Human, human remember." Rae said and Howleen stops.