𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 🛼

Rae draws down the map in her book which she was doing to remember, Ghulio had made a big map on the chalkboard only for him to groan as Abbey cross it

_____

Gilda smiles at Frank and Draculaura showing them how it was done, once she comes back. She gestured for them to do it and Rae wince as Draculaura falls down and Frank rolling around until he falls into some equipment making both girls close their eyes.

_____

Ghulio used a whistle making the team all pushed their dummies out of the way, some of them did and the others either pass by them or froze it.

They all waited for Cleo to do her part making her sigh and orders her servant to do it for her which he did throwing it away while she still looks at her phone.

"How about we pick it a notch?" Rae said with a smile looking at the team. "Like how?" Gilda asked.

"Hmmm, how about we skate on the school hallway? It could be a good practice." Rae said and they nodded.

"Let's do it." Gilda said and they all went back to the hallway of the school running through it fast, a vampire girl scream seeing them and moves out of the way. They still continue making some of the monsters jump out of the way or whisper seeing them play pretty good, Rae looks back shaking her head as Cleo was being held up by her servants and was worried about Frank and Draculaura having trouble moving.

She smiles as she saw Clawdius on the hallway making him grin, she gasps seeing the staircase but soon fallows the girls almost losing her balance.

They all gather together again and Rae stood in front of them.

"Who's going be the first three to play?" Rae asked and Gilda raised her hand making Rae surprise but smiles. "Okay, Gilda will go." Rae said and Frank raised his hand as well.

"Frank, who else?" Rae asked and saw Draculaura look away and Cleo looking down at her phone and Abbey shrugs. "I'll do it." Rae said seeing as no one wanted to be the third.

"Let's all get a good rest for tomorrow everyone, maybe come in early for some practice." Rae said and they all nodded walking away.

_____

"How was the talk with, Clawd?" Rae asked as she brushed her hair standing in front of her mirror and Clawdius was turning on the fire place. "He didn't say anything other than the game being too dangerous for you girls." He said and Rae stood beside him with a smile seeing a familiar egg being put in the fire.

"Are you sure it won't hurt the baby?" Rae asked and Clawdius chuckles. "Baby? You calling it a baby?" He asked and Rae raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with it? You call cleopatra baby and you don't see me asking you the same thing." Rae said and Clawdius raised his arms. "Okay, I get it. But yes, this won't hurt them." He said.

"This will make the process more high up for them to hatch. Since the heating spell from the vet has worn off, meaning it was time to put them in something hot." He explained and Rae nods.

They sit on the couch watching the egg, Clawdius puts a blanket on them.

"How do you feel? For tomorrow's game." He asked and Rae sighs. "Excited and nervous, mostly nervous of messing up." She said and Clawdius kiss her head.

"Don't be, I know you can do it." He said making Rae smile. "I believe in you and the rest, but maybe be careful with Frank's volts. He gets really sweaty when nervous and that makes a lot of electricity." He said and Rae nods.

"I will keep that in mind." Rae said as they cuddle together and picks up a book which had all the rules of the game.

_____

"Slaydies and gentlemonsters, the race is about to begin! Please give a cold welcome to the zombies of Graveyard Prep!" Rae watched the zombie team.

And Rae waved when the bat camera flies by them but smiles seeing Clawdius on the bench with their team.

"And now, put your hands together for...Girls? I...I mean, Monster High!" The announcer said fixing his mistake.

"Okay, Frank, did Ghulio catch you up on all the rules and strategy?" Gilda asked Frank who nods. "Yeah, uh, I think." He said not sure of himself.

"Just stay close to us and you will be fine." Gilda said and Rae smiles seeing her talk more and more with confidence. "Good thing we're playing with the zombies, Clawdius told me they're the slowest team in the league." Rae said with a smile.

"That's why this is the perfect match for us to get our feet wet and learn." Gilda said and Rae eyes widen seeing Frank volts getting ready to charge and Gilda puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't want to blow it for the school." Frank said and Rae moves Gilda's hand. "Wait-." Rae and Gilda were shot with electricity making the three get thrown down.

Rae groans as she heard the buzzer go off and the announcer saying they were disqualified for crossing the line.

"Sorry." Frank said with a frown and helps them up. "It's okay, I should have warned Gilda from touching you when you get nervous." Rae said and Frank shakes his head.

"I should be the one to say that, I just didn't think I was going to be that nervous." Frank said and they all go to their team.

"I'm sorry you guys." Frank apologize again.

"Don't worry, you guys still have two chances left to win this game." Clawdius said and Rae glares at Heath and Manny who were laughing while holding a camera.

"I swear if they do anything tomorrow I will throw something at them and it will be whatever is on my hand." Rae said watching them leave and holds on to Clawdius feeling bumped out with the lose of the match.