𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

The next day Clawdius and Rae sit with Frank, Logan, and Draculaura during lunch watching Bloodgood and Van

"So I was right! She's not herself and Van is a bad guy." Frank said with a smile. "I'm not crazy."

"I can see Van Hellscream now, but Bloodgood looks okay to me." Logan said and Rae looks at Bloodgood with a frown. "But wouldn't she be so against him if she heard the name. I mean come on, he didn't even try to change anything about his name and looks exempt for the hair color." Rae said.

"She may look like her, but she doesn't act like her." Frank said.

"Like what?" Rae asked.

"I don't know, weird! Just weird!" Frank said and takes out a familiar book. "Have you guys even seen the new history books?" He asked making Rae nod.

"It's all about the Werewolf-Vampire wars." Frank said. "Bloodgood will never allow that." Frank said.

"Stirring up all that bad blood between 'em." Frank reminds them making Logan look at him in realization. "His right, so those two must have been working together. Specially Van, trying to get every monster go against each other even as far to trying to ask Rae and Clawdius relationship." He said making the couple pause on their eating.

"Wait a minute, what?" Clawdius asked.

"Yeah, for some reason he came to us to ask how you guys meet or how it all happened. Like, how did Rae made all normies in her town adore monsters on her own." Logan said and Rae looks at Van with a suspicious look.

"That's really strange, it doesn't look safe to be around him anymore. I like to believe he knew I was in the bathroom with the vampires and sending Howleen would have even made the ghouls agitated." Rae said remembering how the vampires had tried to attack her and Howleen.

"This doesn't feel like Monster High anymore." Draculaura said with a frown. "Can't even go the bathroom without having to fight your way in and out."

"Ah! There's Clawd! BRB." Draculaura said with a smile getting up from the table to talk to her boyfriend.

"So, tell me more of this fake Bloodgood. Any clues who could be?" Rae asked.

________

"Attention, students!" Van's voice could be heard through the speaker making Rae pause on her experiment with Ghulio. "Please gather in the courtyard for a very special statue unveiling."

Ghulio moans making Rae nod.

"Yeah, I wonder what it is." Rae said as they head as she picks up her backpack. "You coming?" Rae asked and Ghulio shakes his head moaning.

"Okay, I'll let the others know you have some important search to do." Rae said and walked out of the class to the courtyard.

______

Everyone was outside the courtyard ready to see the unveiling. Rae and the others were gather in front of the school entrance to look more into Van and fake Bloodgood.

"What's this all about?" Cleo said as she looks at the unveiling. "Who's getting a statue now?"

"I don't know, probably another boring old monster we've never heard of." Clawdius said as he holds Rae from behind sitting on the stairs. "See! Look what she's doing now." Frank said pointing at the Fake Bloodgood.

Rae looks to see fake Bloodgood using her finger to drink the water making her eyes widen. "Um... has anyone seen Crabgrass since Van had come?" Rae asked making the group gasp.

"I mean, she calls Frank some other name which Bloodgood knows her students names so well she never makes mistakes. Poor nightmare is scared of her from what Frank had said and drinks with her finger." Rae points out making Clawdius kiss her.

"That's my girl!" Clawdius with a smirk making Rae smile. "Okay, then if that's Crabgrass, where is the real Bloodgood?" Logan asked.

"And so, in honor of her tireless efforts in fighting for monster unity and diversity, we proudly unveil this statue." Van said and takes off the cloth from the statue unveiling it, the group eyes widen seeing Bloodgood.

"There." Frank said.

"That's her?" Logan asked in shock. "He turned her into stone!" Frank said.

"How do we get her out?" Rae asked making Frank frown. "I don't know but I'm going to find out our how." He said.

"And when the Skullastic Superintendents come to check on our progress on Friday night, they will see how you are getting along." Van said. "They will expand this idea, making every school like Monster High."

Rae could see the vampires and wolfs glare at each other.

_______

"You can punish me, or whatever you wanna do, but I am not gonna apologize to them." Howleen said with a glare as she stood in the chair looking at Van.

"Oh, no, my dear." Van said with a smile. "I don't expect you to apologize and I'm not going to punish you."

"Punishment is an archaic form of institutional control." He said making Howleen confused.

"Say what now?" She said.

"I just think you need help focusing your energies." Van said. "I seen something very special in you something strong and independent."

"Strong? Me?" Howleen asked pointing at herself making Van nod. "Absolutely."

"We're starting a new cultural group at Monster High." Van hands her a pamphlet. "Were pride?" Howleen questioned.

"Yes, it's about taking pride in who you are and learning your history. In order for that to happen they need a strong and independent leader, would you be their leader?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Something else I've been meaning to know so much when I came here." Van said after Howleen was about to head out looking thoughtfully.

"What is it?" She asked and Van smiles.

"It's come to my attention that your brother's girlfriend is afraid of Vampires, why is that?" He asked making Howleen frown knowing what it was since she was there when Valentine had taken Rae as his "girlfriend" and the whole vampire chase when she accidentally cut herself in the store.

"Well..." She said hesitating.